Post Office Robber Steals Bike During Getaway

Postby Tama on Sat 28/Mar/09 8:20pm

Police Press Release wrote:Police were called to a Robbery at the Tower Post Office near the intersection of Victoria and Salisbury Street Christchurch around 8.30am this morning. A male presented a handgun at staff and took an undisclosed amount of cash before making off in a vehicle that had previously been reported stolen.

A short time later the stolen vehicle was abandoned at an inner city address and the male ran from that vehicle across several properties, changed his clothing and stole a push bike.

Police located the male making his escape on the stolen push bike. His clothing and the money was located in one the properties the man ran through.

The man is currently assisting Police with their enquiries. No further information is available at this time.

That's my post office, just across the road from work. Really lovely ladies work there, I hope they're OK :(

And the bastard stole a bike :angry:
Tama
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Re: Post Office Robber Steals Bike During Getaway

Postby dicks-naughty-account on Sun 29/Mar/09 12:10am

cunzor. throw away the key.

what sorta bike? :D
dicks-naughty-account
"WRANGLER BUTTS DRIVE ME NUTS"
Member for: 9 years 11 months

Re: Post Office Robber Steals Bike During Getaway

Postby neels on Sun 29/Mar/09 11:05am

CRUSH HIM
neels
"I've got opinions, that don't make any sense"
Member for: 10 years 3 months

Canterbury | Christchurch | Crime | Cycling | Middle South Island | New Zealand | Regions | Sifting - Latest Posts