Are Boy Racers Really That Stupid?

Postby Spokes on Sat 31/Jan/09 9:49pm

I mean, come on FFS.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4834366a11.html

Shooting at Police? What do they expect the response to be?

Let the AOS sort em.
Last edited by Spokes on Wed 4/Feb/09 4:44pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spokes
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 8 years 10 months

Re: Are Boy Racers Really That Stupid?

Postby Lamedoggo on Sat 31/Jan/09 9:52pm

The short answer is...

yup.
Lamedoggo
"Like Elmo but without the fluff."
Member for: 10 years 8 months

Postby chuckie34 on Sat 31/Jan/09 10:00pm

three strikes and their car gets crushed and they have to push the button on the crusher.
chuckie34
"I had an idea - - - - -"
Member for: 7 years 5 months

Postby propster on Sat 31/Jan/09 10:00pm

I call for Vigilantism and Death.
propster
Member for: 9 years 11 months

Postby slowMTB on Sat 31/Jan/09 10:40pm

NZ is just too PC - it is time they just went in guns blazing and stopped the F#%kers. Clean up the mess in the morning :angry:

It has go to the point where you can't even get in a weeks road riding without some smart ass yelling some crap out the window because "it's so cool" to in front of your degenerate mates - of course they only do this when there is no chance that I will catch up with them and "have a talk" about their attitude :sly:
slowMTB
Member for: 6 years 6 months

Postby chuckie34 on Sat 31/Jan/09 10:56pm

slowMTB wrote:NZ is just too PC - it is time they just went in guns blazing and stopped the F#%kers. Clean up the mess in the morning :angry:

It has go to the point where you can't even get in a weeks road riding without some smart ass yelling some crap out the window because "it's so cool" to in front of your degenerate mates - of course they only do this when there is no chance that I will catch up with them and "have a talk" about their attitude :sly:

Agree about being too bloody PC, screw it.
chuckie34
"I had an idea - - - - -"
Member for: 7 years 5 months

Postby Weevil on Sat 31/Jan/09 11:18pm

Stupid shits. They should be made to paintbrush their cars pink or better yet just sell their cars and give the proceeds to a charity of the Police's choosing.
Weevil
"Spills for thrills baby!"
Member for: 5 years 9 months

Postby JacobRjett on Sat 31/Jan/09 11:49pm

I totally agree with slowMTB, the other day me and my friend were sitting on the footpath on our bikes and my mate had white tyres, so this obviously very smart chap decided that he would be a big tough guy by driving past us yelling "fag tyres!" then boosting off as fast as he could.
JacobRjett
"eating your dust"
Member for: 7 years 10 months

Postby FeHT on Sun 1/Feb/09 12:43am

Boy racers in Canterbury received almost half of all tickets handed out nationally by police for noisy vehicles last year

Can't be true. Chch is the best place to live in NZ isn'tit
FeHT
Member for: 6 years 7 months

Postby propster on Sun 1/Feb/09 1:43am

FeHT wrote:
Boy racers in Canterbury received almost half of all tickets handed out nationally by police for noisy vehicles last year

Can't be true. Chch is the best place to live in NZ isn'tit

According to a recent ASB survey, Dunedin is.

Not that anyone actually thought Chch was to begin with.
propster
Member for: 9 years 11 months

Postby mjc on Sun 1/Feb/09 4:05am

Hrmm, seems things have got even worse since I was last in Chch.

In my opinion, firearms of any kind demand a firearms response, or at least tazer his ass!

Just hope the police dont get accused of brutality or over-reacting when one of these idiots finally forces their hand.
mjc
Member for: 9 years 5 months

Postby Spokes on Sun 1/Feb/09 8:33am

Weevil wrote:Stupid shits. They should be made to paintbrush their cars pink or better yet just sell their cars and give the proceeds to a charity of the Police's choosing.

That does not work as they just get mummy to buy them another or steal one. They should be sent to prision, and not an easy one. Put them in D block at Paremoremo, let bubba be there special friend. :crazy:
Spokes
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 8 years 10 months

Postby MattV on Sun 1/Feb/09 8:57am

mjc wrote:Just hope the police dont get accused of brutality or over-reacting when one of these idiots finally forces their hand.

But its the New Zealand way.

Crush their cars and give them four months pd. Chop up their driver license and make them re-sit it from scratch - after five years. Charge the person who fired the slug with attempted murder.
MattV
"If the world was how it should be, maybe I could get some sleep"
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Postby crazychris on Sun 1/Feb/09 9:13am

1st offence: 21 days impounded. Everyone should be given a chance to reform.
2nd offence: crush the car, unless they stole it.
3rd offence: loss of licence (forever) & another crushed car
4th offence: prison (they are already full, don't stick kids in there for doing a burnout)

Kinda works like demerits on your licence. People drive a lot better when they are only a point or two away from public transport
crazychris
"Fitness and Fatness, now in equal measures!"
Member for: 8 years 3 months

Postby Weevil on Sun 1/Feb/09 9:24am

Shame that Fast and the Furious 4 is coming out soon as its sure to amp up the boy racer stupidness another notch or 12 with people trying to emulate rebeliousness etc etc
Weevil
"Spills for thrills baby!"
Member for: 5 years 9 months

Cars | Motoring | Sifting - Latest Posts