What Happens When You Go Down Missing Link Then Turn Left ..

Postby chrisr_nz on Fri 13/Feb/04 10:01am

You walk up Nikau - it's not fun. :)
chrisr_nz
Member for: 16 years 7 months

Postby Jono on Fri 13/Feb/04 10:03am

Yep - what you should have done is missing link till the end, up aratihi, then turned left (down leaping lizard) and left onto nikau. Much better :)
Jono
User avatar
"High Grade Mental Defective"
Member for: 18 years 5 months

Yeah I Know

Postby chrisr_nz on Fri 13/Feb/04 10:06am

Jono wrote:Yep - what you should have done is missing link till the end, up aratihi, then turned left (down leaping lizard) and left onto nikau. Much better :)


And the weird thing is that the guys I was riding with both work in a professional GIS department and work with GPS etc ... and neither of them brought a map hahaha :eh:

Leaping Lizard is cool tho! :thumbsup:
chrisr_nz
Member for: 16 years 7 months

Postby thecharmed01 on Fri 13/Feb/04 10:24am

Maps are good!!
Makara Map 1.jpg
thecharmed01
User avatar
"Slave to Rogue"
Member for: 16 years 9 months

Maps

Postby chrisr_nz on Fri 13/Feb/04 11:01am

thecharmed01 wrote:Maps are good!!


Ahhh yes I have one all printed out here ready to get laminated for those less than dry days. :D
chrisr_nz
Member for: 16 years 7 months

Re: Maps

Postby Jono on Fri 13/Feb/04 11:23am

chrisr_nz wrote:Ahhh yes I have one all printed out here ready to get laminated for those less than dry days. :D


You'll find (well, I did) that once you've ridden there a couple of times, you won't need the map. An even better way to find out all about the tracks is to turn up and help out with trackbuilding
Jono
User avatar
"High Grade Mental Defective"
Member for: 18 years 5 months

Postby Quanta on Fri 13/Feb/04 3:37pm

Ive done all the tracks up Makara and still get lost.. :paranoid:
Quanta
Member for: 16 years 8 months

Postby Colin on Fri 13/Feb/04 3:46pm

Quanta wrote:Ive done all the tracks up Makara and still get lost.. :paranoid:


You need to ride more then.
Colin
User avatar
Member for: 17 years 0 months

Postby Quanta on Fri 13/Feb/04 3:51pm

PedalOn wrote:
Quanta wrote:Ive done all the tracks up Makara and still get lost.. :paranoid:


You need to ride more then.


Always need to ride more. :D I saw this guy down the street the other day and thought... he needs to ride more. I think everyone needs to ride more.
Quanta
Member for: 16 years 8 months

Postby VERT on Fri 13/Feb/04 3:58pm

I need to ride more, I used to ride every day but now I just try to ride every day
VERT
Member for: 17 years 6 months

Postby Quanta on Fri 13/Feb/04 4:05pm

VERT wrote:I need to ride more, I used to ride every day but now I just try to ride every day


Well considering we live about 2 SECONDS away from each other we should be gettin our ass's up Mt Vic in the arvo :) im keen.
Quanta
Member for: 16 years 8 months

Postby jeremyb on Fri 13/Feb/04 5:44pm

When I go down I wear out the knees of my trousers really quickly :blush:
jeremyb
"www.derailled.co.nz - New Zealand Cycling Forum"
Member for: 17 years 4 months

Postby thecharmed01 on Fri 13/Feb/04 8:43pm

I always need to ride more.....

but i also need to take more time off work to do it hehehehe


:thumbsup:






soon as I pay for my new wheels and bike........................
thecharmed01
User avatar
"Slave to Rogue"
Member for: 16 years 9 months

Postby Friendly Llama on Fri 13/Feb/04 8:49pm

thecharmed01 wrote:I always need to ride more.....

but i also need to take more time off work to do it hehehehe


:thumbsup:






soon as I pay for my new wheels and bike........................


And you need to spend a little less time vorbing eh?? :p :paranoid:
Friendly Llama
Member for: 16 years 10 months

Postby thecharmed01 on Fri 13/Feb/04 9:39pm

nah vorbing dont take that much time.....

and how do I get peeps out to ride with me?? I Vorb!!

:thumbsup:
thecharmed01
User avatar
"Slave to Rogue"
Member for: 16 years 9 months

Cycling | Lower North Island | New Zealand | Regions | Wellington Region - Latest Posts

Who is online

97 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot] and 96 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles