New(ish) To Vorb

Postby Alf on Tue 14/Oct/08 11:19pm

Hey there
Only just found this forum, spending most of my time in road/track forum and laughing myself silly with some of the comments. :p Had wondered for a while how to do the emoticon thingy, think I have it sorted now.
Been riding almost two years, just purchased a new Trek and it's taking a bit of time to get used to it. Brakes are round the other way from my Giant, could get scary if I'm not concentrating :crazy:
Alf
Member for: 9 years 2 months

Postby istepinyards on Tue 14/Oct/08 11:26pm

So you are the one whose been laughing at me :(

Welcome to Vorb :thumbsup:
istepinyards
"I'm not arrogant, I am just better than you. That is a scientific fact."
Member for: 10 years 10 months

Postby Alf on Tue 14/Oct/08 11:33pm

Twas me indeed! The roadie forum definitely has some classic come backs. Are you originally from NZ, you seem to know the guys fairly well.
It's hilarious reading comments about races and rides, having been there but nobody really sussing who you are. I do the time trial in Chch and had a shite sesssion tonight. :cry: Hoping my times get better from here. Next week TT bars, that should help.
Alf
Member for: 9 years 2 months

Postby istepinyards on Tue 14/Oct/08 11:44pm

Nope I'm extremely English, grew up in Australia and went to college in USA.
Was in CHCH for around 9 months or so while my partner finished college at Canty Uni.
Loved everyday I was there. Met awesome people, rode great roads and trails, drank loads of beer and taught very dodgy people how not to play golf :D
istepinyards
"I'm not arrogant, I am just better than you. That is a scientific fact."
Member for: 10 years 10 months

New User Introductions | Vorb - Latest Posts