Calendar Event: April 25, 2009

Contact Epic - Nz's Ultimate Mountain Bike Challenge

Postby danielle on Thu 31/Jul/08 2:44pm

Contact Epic
NZ's ultimate mountain bike challenge. Full circumnavigation of Lake Hawea, near Wanaka. Enjoy the remoteness and wilderness of this event. If you are ready to raise the bar then this event is for you. Whether you want to race hard or just take on the challenge and adventure of completing this event, you won't be disappointed.

Entries are limited this year so enter now at http://www.contactepic.co.nz. For further information contact LMS Events at info@contactepic.co.nz
danielle
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Re: Xc: Contact Epic --nz's Ultimate Mountain Bike Challenge

Postby k14 on Mon 2/Mar/09 12:19am

Who's entered? I am taking the plunge again, last year was such an awesome event that I can't miss it. I also have a new bike so can't pull out any excuses!
k14
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Re: Contact Epic - Nz's Ultimate Mountain Bike Challenge

Postby Tinkerbell on Wed 25/Nov/09 11:35am

Dredge

has anyone done this, either the 125km or the 95km?
Tinkerbell
"I am smiling"
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Postby Iseneye on Wed 25/Nov/09 12:03pm

I haven't but I am planning on making the trip down from Nelson next year. I'll be doing the 125.
Iseneye
Member for: 8 years 8 months

Postby Simonk on Wed 25/Nov/09 12:13pm

I did it last year - awesome weather and BIG country. A fun cross between road and off-road racing.
Simonk
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Cross Country Racing | Cycling | Epic Riding | Events | Lower South Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Otago | Regions | Wanaka - Latest Posts