UB: Rev Ghost Urban 4x

Postby REVman on Tue 22/Jan/08 4:32pm

Rightio here goes ... some answers to the questions .. I hope. Firstly, I feel a little intrusive getting amongst the chatter, sort of like listening in but as one of the organisers thought it may be useful to you .... I won't make a habit of it so these postings will be few and far between!! Some quick simple answers. All race information/rules will be on the website by tommorrow - www.therev.co.nz

Someone asked about what kit to wear - full face helmet, gloves and shoes are mandatory, although we do recommend armour as the concrete hurts!!!

Small amount of lino, all on the straight, so if its wet .. sweet.

Is it expected that one will jump/huck/pop/hop stairs and land flat? A: Yes.

From the top to the middle and then bottom of the management stairs. So hop/pop/huck/jumps quite a number of stairs to flat? A: Yes

That last huck is a 9 foot huck to semi-flat as it is into dodging trees. A: There will be a landing ramp, plus alternative route that is slightly longer for those not confident enough to land the jump.

Other quick info: Open Categories there is cash prize money for 1st ($400) - 4th ($50).

If anyone wants to watch, then why not be a marshall while you watch - Becs 838 4664

We are limiting entry numbers to the event this year as it is a test so don't leave it too late to register. Over and out.
REVman
Member for: 9 years 10 months

Cycling | Events | Mountain Biking | Urban + Park (MTB) - Latest Posts