Stage 3 Of Washington Skate Park?

Postby SpeedyDropOffBoy on Sat 22/Sep/07 8:57pm

does anyone know where i can find the plans of stage 3 of Washington reserve skate park here in Christchurch?
i have already checked the Christchurch city council website but couldn't find it?
thanks guys...
SpeedyDropOffBoy
Member for: 11 years 5 months

Postby Asher_bmxer on Sat 22/Sep/07 8:59pm

good luck. i was already meant to be finished. they did a meeting to discuss the plans for it but it was the same weekend as x air was so fuck all people turned up and no bmxers went at all
Asher_bmxer
Member for: 10 years 7 months

Postby SpeedyDropOffBoy on Sat 22/Sep/07 9:04pm

Asher_bmxer wrote: good luck. i was already meant to be finished. they did a meeting to discuss the plans for it but it was the same weekend as x air was so fuck all people turned up and no bmxers went at all

what great timing :angry: but theres this old guy whos always coming down to Washington and asking questions and all that.and he said its going to get built late next year and to check the christchurch city council website for the plans. :angry:
SpeedyDropOffBoy

Postby Asher_bmxer on Sat 22/Sep/07 9:06pm

yea i seen a guy down there a few times, just thought he was a pedo. what type of questions did he ask?
Asher_bmxer

Postby SpeedyDropOffBoy on Sat 22/Sep/07 9:18pm

Asher_bmxer wrote: yea i seen a guy down there a few times, just thought he was a pedo. what type of questions did he ask?

how do get to the skate park and how often do you go,and he asked my friend a few others but cant remember,but it sound like its gonna happed just gonna take awhile :hmmm:
SpeedyDropOffBoy

Postby AMJ on Sun 23/Sep/07 2:29pm

that place will be unbelievable!! its sick already by the looks of it. i really wana head down and chek it out some time, maybe the 08 edh jam? tied up with work at the moment :s
AMJ
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Postby Asher_bmxer on Sun 23/Sep/07 3:05pm

its pretty average for bikes.
Asher_bmxer

Postby AMJ on Sun 23/Sep/07 7:10pm

i guess it depends what youre into. hardly anyone rides my local anymore for that reason but im always down there. id have a blast at washington!
AMJ
Member for: 10 years 1 month

benji91
Member for: 6 years 0 months

BMX Riding | Cycling - Latest Posts