Tracks, Jumps, Etc In The Tron

Postby dirt_mercahnt on Wed 5/Sep/07 6:41pm

Ok so this may seem a stuped question but where are the jumps\trails in the tron ??

ive just recently moved here from the naki to pukete and am looking for some more..
ive been to pukete xc track and along the river and to forrest lake road bmx track
is there any where else

help much appreciated
dirt_mercahnt
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby xcmtb on Wed 5/Sep/07 6:45pm

there is apparently a place called castle rock which i am thinking of visiting when i go to check out Te Miro on Oct 29th and 30th, if you want to join we would appreciate your company. also there is a pretty good BMX track in Leamington (Southern Cambridge)

http://www.vorb.org.nz/ftopict-65344.html

see the link for details of the ride in late October
xcmtb
"DFL - Dead Twazzicking Last!"
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby mx_mitch on Wed 5/Sep/07 8:14pm

xcmtb wrote: there is apparently a place called castle rock which i am thinking of visiting when i go to check out Te Miro on Oct 29th and 30th, if you want to join we would appreciate your company. also there is a pretty good BMX track in Leamington (Southern Cambridge)

http://www.vorb.org.nz/ftopict-65344.html

see the link for details of the ride in late October

Yea

DJ = Castle Rock

XC = Te miro or pukete(sp?)

DH = Te miro dh track but its not very long and you have to push up the actual course but i think thats been sorted.
mx_mitch
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Postby dirt_mercahnt on Thu 6/Sep/07 3:30pm

so theres nowhere else actually in hamilton??
dirt_mercahnt
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby xcmtb on Thu 6/Sep/07 3:48pm

ive heard some people talking about them on Vorb, but i dont know much about them
xcmtb

Postby mx_mitch on Thu 6/Sep/07 5:13pm

im from cambridge so i don't really know but theres supposibly some djs on peacocks road
mx_mitch
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Postby xcmtb on Fri 7/Sep/07 2:58pm

mx_mitch wrote: im from cambridge so i don't really know but theres supposibly some djs on peacocks road

lol, bit closer than me, im up in Auckland, and i only visit the Waikato to go to Cambridge
xcmtb

Re:

Postby //chick-bmxer// on Fri 13/Mar/09 12:24pm

mx_mitch wrote:im from cambridge so i don't really know but theres supposibly some djs on peacocks road

year there is thay are pretty big jumps and in the bushzes so not much people no were it is if u eva wana like go there and need instructions my num
text me
//chick-bmxer//
Member for: 10 years 7 months

Cycling | Dirt Jumping (MTB) | Hamilton | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions | Upper North Island | Waikato - Latest Posts