Re: Videogames: What Are You Playing?

Postby happybaboon on Fri 18/May/12 8:34pm

bugle wrote:I has Diablo lll

See you in 3 months biatches

By which you mean you'll see other D3 players in 3 months once you can finally log in?
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 18 years 9 months

Re: Videogames: What Are You Playing?

Postby Wobbler on Fri 18/May/12 9:56pm

Ran perfectly for me today except when I joined a game with wachy :angry:
Wobbler
User avatarMedal
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Re: Videogames: What Are You Playing?

Postby Percy Pig on Fri 18/May/12 10:45pm

Wobbler wrote:Ran perfectly for me today except when I joined a game with wachy :angry:

So everything is Watchy's fault.
Percy Pig
User avatar
"Got a bone?"
Member for: 18 years 6 months

Re: Videogames: What Are You Playing?

Postby Kazmeistyr on Sat 26/May/12 11:06am

Finished Dark Souls (finally, fantastic game) and need a break ffrom BF3 so onto Skyrim. :love:

Three of the best everererer.

Don't have a new enough PC to play Diablo 3 and am not getting one!

So, what's next? Any recommendations?
Kazmeistyr
User avatar
"has the power of Greyskull"
Member for: 17 years 2 months

Re: Videogames: What Are You Playing?

Postby wuffy on Sat 26/May/12 11:13am

Wobbler wrote:stinksauce

finished normal difficulty today with my babajong, took ~19 hours in the end. Act 4 is pretty short, 2-3 hours if that.


Me and 3 other buddies cleared the whole game in about under 4 hours thursday afternoon for the 1-hour per act achievements :D

Powered through so fast one of the guys was at Lvl 18 when we killed Diablo.

Loving the demon hunter atm, a mate is a monk and he has so many movement speed buffs/spells that the game literally freezes when he uses them all at once :D
wuffy
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Re: Videogames: What Are You Playing?

Postby happybaboon on Sat 26/May/12 11:24am

Do I need to play the D3 to get what the big deal is?

From the videos I've seen it looks like playing an isometric-view dungeon-based FarmVille :eh:
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 18 years 9 months

Re: Videogames: What Are You Playing?

Postby happybaboon on Sat 26/May/12 11:31am

Thanks, *UnableToRetrieve*! Your full BattleTag is

*UnableToRetrieve*#-1


That's the name I've ALWAYS wanted! :love:
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 18 years 9 months

Re: Videogames: What Are You Playing?

Postby Wobbler on Sat 26/May/12 11:51am

wuffy wrote:
Wobbler wrote:stinksauce

finished normal difficulty today with my babajong, took ~19 hours in the end. Act 4 is pretty short, 2-3 hours if that.


Me and 3 other buddies cleared the whole game in about under 4 hours thursday afternoon for the 1-hour per act achievements :D

Powered through so fast one of the guys was at Lvl 18 when we killed Diablo.

Loving the demon hunter atm, a mate is a monk and he has so many movement speed buffs/spells that the game literally freezes when he uses them all at once :D


Nice :D, I've finished normal with a wizard and a babajong now, both ended up ~lvl 32 when finished. I've been buying fancy gems from the auction house and stuffing all my gear full of that shit. Wizard is pretty grunty but if I end up pinned it gets pretty hairy. I see blizzard has already been patching/tweaking various skills around, makes a nice change from EA still not fixing bf3 ~7 weeks after realising they choded it :huh:
Wobbler
User avatarMedal
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Re: Videogames: What Are You Playing?

Postby wachtourak on Sat 26/May/12 4:39pm

Kazmeistyr wrote:Finished Dark Souls (finally, fantastic game) and need a break ffrom BF3 so onto Skyrim. :love:

Three of the best everererer.

Don't have a new enough PC to play Diablo 3 and am not getting one!

So, what's next? Any recommendations?


If your comp will run BF3 then it will run D3 for sure
wachtourak
User avatar
"IMDABES"
Member for: 17 years 11 months

Re: Videogames: What Are You Playing?

Postby Kazmeistyr on Sat 26/May/12 7:29pm

wachtourak wrote:
Kazmeistyr wrote:Finished Dark Souls (finally, fantastic game) and need a break ffrom BF3 so onto Skyrim. :love:

Three of the best everererer.

Don't have a new enough PC to play Diablo 3 and am not getting one!

So, what's next? Any recommendations?


If your comp will run BF3 then it will run D3 for sure


BF3 on PS3 dude. My Pooter struggles with oblivion which is like, what, 6 years old or somethin.

I luv PC gaming but can't afford/ sacrifice porn enough to upgrade all the time
Kazmeistyr
User avatar
"has the power of Greyskull"
Member for: 17 years 2 months

Re: Videogames: What Are You Playing?

Postby Wobbler on Wed 30/May/12 11:45am

nasty boss

0bmn2.jpg
Wobbler
User avatarMedal
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Re: Videogames: What Are You Playing?

Postby wachtourak on Wed 30/May/12 11:51am

Lol stash throwing. game has been borked since last night lol. gonna play some bf3 instead. then go ride my bike
wachtourak
User avatar
"IMDABES"
Member for: 17 years 11 months

Re: Videogames: What Are You Playing?

Postby bugle on Wed 30/May/12 1:19pm

iLaugh

My Barb is Lv32 and I'm only at the end of Act ll
bugle
User avatar
"Bah, who hasn't killed the neighbour and rooted their corpse after one too many cab savs?"
Member for: 18 years 7 months

Re: Videogames: What Are You Playing?

Postby wachtourak on Wed 30/May/12 1:27pm

Wtf you must be exploring hardout my demon hunter is 33 and act 1 nightmare, my babajong is 24 and just finished act2 normal
wachtourak
User avatar
"IMDABES"
Member for: 17 years 11 months

Re: Videogames: What Are You Playing?

Postby Wobbler on Wed 30/May/12 1:37pm

I explored all over the rilau with my babajong and ended up 32 at the end of normal (I didnt repeat any quests/areas)

Now 46 in act 3 nightmare, nightmare gets pretty hardout in act 2
Wobbler
User avatarMedal
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Sifting | Video Games - Latest Posts

Who is online

96 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot] and 95 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit