Postby XCrazy on Thu 2/Oct/08 11:05pm

152 :huh:
XCrazy
User avatar
"WWJD...... What Would Jens Do?"
Member for: 13 years 10 months

Postby chalky on Thu 2/Oct/08 11:06pm

Datsane wrote: And I was think my 102 was shit


Hahaha, I can't seem to line the spaceship up right with the astroids, maybe it's just the fact that i'v been looking at the computer screen for the last 15 hours trying to finish my assignment :huh:
chalky
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Postby Dazzle on Fri 3/Oct/08 8:41am

I thought 201 was pretty swank. Then my next game was 13.
Dazzle
User avatar
Member for: 18 years 9 months

Postby whitespyblackspy on Fri 3/Oct/08 2:13pm

Ive un-earthed the old playstation 1( as i cant find my sega) and have started playing time crisis, the one with the cool gun and its pretty much an arcade game :thumbsup: |


Oh i feel badass
whitespyblackspy
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 11 months

Postby Muz on Fri 3/Oct/08 3:31pm

Headin' back into the Zone to hunt some mutants :)
STALKER_ClearSky_0135.jpg
Muz
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 0 months

Postby Dazzle on Fri 3/Oct/08 9:24pm

Citroen has brought to life a car designed for the world’s most popular car-based computer game, Gran Turismo.

Unveiled at the 2008 Paris motor show, the sleek Citroen GTbyCitroen - also being called Citroen GT - was originally designed for the popular Playstation game but now exists as a one-off show car designed to grab headlines and turn heads.

A statement released by Citroen said: “GTbyCitroën is a style replica of a vehicle from the digital world. The car is the result of a partnership between Citroën and Polyphony, designer of the driving simulation game Gran Turismo 5 on Playstation 3.


http://www.stuff.co.nz/4715110a28.html
Dazzle
User avatar
Member for: 18 years 9 months

Postby chalky on Fri 3/Oct/08 10:34pm

After sucsesfully failing at beating Vader in the hardest difficulty over and over I retired to Gears of War and blowing apart mutated pieces of shit

And now currently carrying on playing my way through the regular season on NHL 08'....GO AVALANCHE!
chalky
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Postby Datsane on Fri 3/Oct/08 10:52pm

Dazzle wrote:
Citroen has brought to life a car designed for the world’s most popular car-based computer game, Gran Turismo.

Unveiled at the 2008 Paris motor show, the sleek Citroen GTbyCitroen - also being called Citroen GT - was originally designed for the popular Playstation game but now exists as a one-off show car designed to grab headlines and turn heads.

A statement released by Citroen said: “GTbyCitroën is a style replica of a vehicle from the digital world. The car is the result of a partnership between Citroën and Polyphony, designer of the driving simulation game Gran Turismo 5 on Playstation 3.


http://www.stuff.co.nz/4715110a28.html
I kind on like it.

GO THE RED WINGS :thumbsup: Since they won this season already :lol:
Datsane
User avatar
"Chiave Inglese"
Member for: 16 years 6 months

Postby herbman on Fri 3/Oct/08 11:32pm

got a new computer yesterday, loaded COD4 on it last night and finnished it abut a hour ago with a full work day.
herbman
Member for: 17 years 6 months

Postby Butch on Fri 3/Oct/08 11:35pm

Muz wrote: Headin' back into the Zone to hunt some mutants :)


Mann! I've always wanted that game, but my computer has to much fail. :hmmm:
Butch
User avatar
"Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space!"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby Datsane on Fri 3/Oct/08 11:41pm

herbman wrote: got a new computer yesterday, loaded COD4 on it last night and finnished it abut a hour ago with a full work day.
Sounds about right play it on the harder setting, its about the only way to make the single player last longer.
Most people I know got it for the multiplayer gaming :thumbsup:
Datsane
User avatar
"Chiave Inglese"
Member for: 16 years 6 months

Postby herbman on Fri 3/Oct/08 11:42pm

not my game so no online gaming with it as it muchs up the owners online gaming
herbman
Member for: 17 years 6 months

Postby happybaboon on Fri 3/Oct/08 11:54pm

Muz wrote: Headin' back into the Zone to hunt some mutants :)


Ooo pretty.

I just don't like STALKER though :( - I want to like it, but to no avail....
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 18 years 9 months

Postby Datsane on Fri 3/Oct/08 11:55pm

herbman wrote: not my game so no online gaming with it as it muchs up the owners online gaming
Ah.
I don't think that it effects his profile (as its stored on your PC), but the servers will not take kindly to two people using the same CD key. About all they do is say invalided CD key and not let you play.
Datsane
User avatar
"Chiave Inglese"
Member for: 16 years 6 months

Postby ants06 on Sat 4/Oct/08 2:03pm

Datsane wrote:
herbman wrote: not my game so no online gaming with it as it muchs up the owners online gaming
Ah.
I don't think that it effects his profile (as its stored on your PC), but the servers will not take kindly to two people using the same CD key. About all they do is say invalided CD key and not let you play.


as long as both people using the same CD key don't log in at the same time it no issue :D
ants06
User avatar
"Google first muppet"
Member for: 14 years 2 months

Sifting | Video Games - Latest Posts

Who is online

99 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot] and 98 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle

cron