Did David Bain pop his family?

I've always thought that he's guilty
31
25%
I've always thought that he's innocent
25
20%
Used to think he's guilty, now I think he's innocent
8
7%
Used to think he's innocent, now I think he's guilty
14
11%
I don't care, but I hope Joe Karam gets his life back
3
2%
I'm just glad that 12 years inside has made him stop wearing fugly jerseys
42
34%
 
Total voters : 123

Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby happybaboon on Tue 13/Mar/07 11:53pm

http://www.stuff.co.nz/3991741a10.html

Convenient that the new evidence came to light just days before the court case... But still.

I say let him go... And if another father, mother, two sisters and brother of his end up dead then fair enough - it'll be my bad. :eh:
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

RE: Is It Time To Let David Bain Out Yet?

Postby NzO on Wed 14/Mar/07 7:36am

happybaboon wrote: http://www.stuff.co.nz/3991741a10.html

Convenient that the new evidence came to light just days before the court case... But still.

I say let him go... And if another father, mother, two sisters and brother of his end up dead then fair enough - it'll be my bad. :eh:


Yea, that sounds like it could work. He would know he would be monitored for nearly every hour of the day, so therefore he probably wouldn't try to kill anyone. Hmmm, yea it could work.
NzO
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 3 months

Postby dented on Wed 14/Mar/07 8:19am

He has always been innocent.
dented
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby Rachie on Wed 14/Mar/07 8:20am

I think he will be released. However, if he is found innocent would he be entitled to some form of compensation?
Rachie
Member for: 11 years 1 month

Postby NzO on Wed 14/Mar/07 8:23am

Rachie wrote: I think he will be released. However, if he is found innocent would he be entitled to some form of compensation?


The compensatioin would be massive. I think thats one of the reasons they want to convict him ;)
NzO
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 3 months

Postby dented on Wed 14/Mar/07 8:28am

I disagree, the compensation wouldnt matter. If he is found innocent, it proves the the Senior detectives not only bungled the case, but withheld vital evidence, planted and photographed another item, and basically did exactly what Karam has been preaching all along...that they made up their mind it was David in the first few days, then conducted the enquiry from that point on in that they put aside any evidence that did not support their case, and went looking for anything that did support their case. It was not an unbiased enquiry that was searching for Justice.


That would be pretty embarrassing for all concerned
dented
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby Sims on Wed 14/Mar/07 8:38am

All of your family gets shot by your father, who them commits suicide, after which you get locked up for something you never did.

My bad day in the office suddenly feels much better
Sims
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby Scotty on Wed 14/Mar/07 8:42am

That 'family' was fucked. :crazy:
Scotty
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby jeremyb on Wed 14/Mar/07 9:06am

He's guilty as sin, he even looks like a nutter, I was unconvinced until I saw a documentary on it, his bloody hand print on the washing machine from trying to wash his bloody clothes etc...
jeremyb
"www.derailled.co.nz - New Zealand Cycling Forum"
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby jeremyb on Wed 14/Mar/07 9:09am

Has anyone ever tried to commit suicide with a rifle, its not very easy, you'd want long arms, it all just seems too suss to me.
jeremyb
"www.derailled.co.nz - New Zealand Cycling Forum"
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby Sims on Wed 14/Mar/07 9:10am

jeremyb wrote:...his hand print on the washing machine from trying to wash his bloody clothes etc...
If you were covered in blood you wouldn't want to wash it off?
Sims
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby jeremyb on Wed 14/Mar/07 9:12am

Sims wrote:
jeremyb wrote:...his hand print on the washing machine from trying to wash his bloody clothes etc...
If you were covered in blood you wouldn't want to wash it off?


I think if I just found my family dead I'd have other things on my mind than household chores, of course if I was trying to cover up what I'd done...
jeremyb
"www.derailled.co.nz - New Zealand Cycling Forum"
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby Sims on Wed 14/Mar/07 9:18am

jeremyb wrote:
Sims wrote:
jeremyb wrote:...his hand print on the washing machine from trying to wash his bloody clothes etc...
If you were covered in blood you wouldn't want to wash it off?


I think if I just found my family dead I'd have other things on my mind than household chores, of course if I was trying to cover up what I'd done...
No sense getting blood on the phone. Might as well wash-up first. The families not getting any less dead :lol:
Last edited by Sims on Wed 14/Mar/07 9:19am, edited 1 time in total.
Sims
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby jeremyb on Wed 14/Mar/07 9:25am

Sims wrote:
jeremyb wrote:
Sims wrote:
jeremyb wrote:...his hand print on the washing machine from trying to wash his bloody clothes etc...
If you were covered in blood you wouldn't want to wash it off?


I think if I just found my family dead I'd have other things on my mind than household chores, of course if I was trying to cover up what I'd done...
No sense getting blood on the phone. Might as well wash-up first. The families not getting any less dead :lol:


You and I both know thats not how people react in a crisis... :sly:
jeremyb
"www.derailled.co.nz - New Zealand Cycling Forum"
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby Nick_K on Wed 14/Mar/07 9:28am

They should let him out if he promises to never wear those woollen jerseys again. :crazy:
Nick_K
"www.bushloveracing.com"
Member for: 13 years 2 months

Crime | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

46 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot] and 45 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop