Postby musket on Tue 4/Dec/07 9:16am

With coffee. And a muffin.
musket
User avatar
Member for: 18 years 1 month

Postby Oli on Tue 4/Dec/07 9:19am

Yes. :)
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby dhroadie on Tue 4/Dec/07 10:25am

what's MILFday? I wanna ride...
dhroadie
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 1 month

Postby Kah on Tue 4/Dec/07 10:31am

musket wrote: With coffee. And a muffin.


Mind if I wheelsuck AND perv beforehand?
Kah
Member for: 17 years 8 months

Postby musket on Tue 4/Dec/07 10:33am

Kah wrote:
musket wrote: With coffee. And a muffin.


Mind if I wheelsuck AND perv beforehand?


I'm not sure if Oli, Sifter or I have a problem with wheelsucking, but perving while you're back there is a bit worrying...
musket
User avatar
Member for: 18 years 1 month

Postby sifter on Tue 4/Dec/07 11:26am

dhroadie wrote: what's MILFday? I wanna ride...

any day at Maranui, or so it seems... :)
sifter
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 11 months

Postby Tugboat on Tue 4/Dec/07 8:18pm

Primo ride home this evening... Did the 43km commute into town around the bays and home to Newtown via Houghton Bay Rd and Mt Albert. Was warm, sunny and sweet f-all wind. :)
Tugboat
User avatar
"Bringing back the biff"
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Postby jo on Tue 4/Dec/07 8:31pm

sifter wrote:
dhroadie wrote: what's MILFday? I wanna ride...

any day at Maranui, or so it seems... :)

[hijack]
I wonder if there's a FILFday?
Just curious..... I'm all for equal rights. :)
[/hijack]
jo
User avatar
"Windy"
Member for: 17 years 4 months

Postby sifter on Tue 4/Dec/07 8:36pm

jo wrote:
sifter wrote:
dhroadie wrote: what's MILFday? I wanna ride...

any day at Maranui, or so it seems... :)

[hijack]
I wonder if there's a FILFday?
Just curious..... I'm all for equal rights. :)
[/hijack]


Interesting question... Tradesman's breakfast special on Tuesday might just do it?
sifter
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 11 months

Postby Oli on Tue 4/Dec/07 9:15pm

I know most of those guys who partake of the Tradesmen's breakfast - no prizes there... :crazy:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby Oli on Tue 4/Dec/07 9:22pm

By the way, I had a lovely amble around the Bays on my Hillbrick this morning. After my exertions yesterday I made this a real recovery ride, viciously slapping myself around the face whenever the speedo crept over 27kph.

Bumped into (read, was passed by) a guy on a cool old early 90s Peugeot, that hadn't even been ridden by the guy who sold it to him as new for $250! Bargain!

Biggest news though - have made it under 100 kilos again! This riding actually seems to be paying off... :D
Hillbrick.jpg
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby sifter on Tue 4/Dec/07 9:23pm

Nice one bro :)
sifter
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 11 months

Postby Joel on Tue 4/Dec/07 9:24pm

Oli wrote: By the way, I had a lovely amble around the Bays on my Hillbrick this morning. After my exertions yesterday I made this a real recovery ride, viciously slapping myself around the face whenever the speedo crept over 27kph.

Bumped into (read, was passed by) a guy on a cool old early 90s Peugeot, that hadn't even been ridden by the guy who sold it to him as new for $250! Bargain!

Biggest news though - have made it under 100 kilos again! This riding actually seems to be paying off... :D


woot go oli... :thumbsup:
Joel
User avatar
"Style over speed"
Member for: 18 years 7 months

Postby Oli on Tue 4/Dec/07 9:26pm

LOL! I'm nearly a slimline racing sardine oi! :baaa:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby Spyder on Tue 4/Dec/07 9:33pm

Short Bays tonight with a depleted Tuesday night crew. Didn't really need to do it after Saturday, but surprisingly felt quite good. Managed a few digs up the hills and to fend off Andy67 in a couple of sprints.

Stopped off at Fergie's to ogle some of the H/W in the window. Think one of the group is keen on the F3:13's there.
Spyder
User avatar
"A little inaccuracy sometimes saves a ton of explanation."
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Cycling | Road Cycling - Latest Posts

Who is online

98 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 96 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle