Member for: 15 years 5 months

Postby istepinyards on Thu 14/Jun/07 9:08pm

i was thinking more of
Saronni_g5.jpg
istepinyards
"I'm not arrogant, I am just better than you. That is a scientific fact."
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Postby Oli on Thu 14/Jun/07 9:11pm

Ah, the great Guiseppe Saronni! Not quite Fignon in his aero helmet, but I'm with ya buddy! :D
Oli

Postby istepinyards on Thu 14/Jun/07 9:13pm

I changed my mind about the aero shite
and went with the original hour master(apart from that eddie character) :paranoid:
istepinyards
"I'm not arrogant, I am just better than you. That is a scientific fact."
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Postby Joel on Thu 14/Jun/07 9:34pm

Oli wrote: Here's my skinsuit being modelled by my hot teammates. :thumbsup:

i have to question, why the yellow?
Joel
"Style over speed"
Member for: 18 years 9 months

Postby Joel on Thu 14/Jun/07 9:43pm

and Oli.. i reckon you should get yourself involved in the handicap races.. you will love it .. ok maybe 5 minutes after the race has finished you will love it ;)
Joel
"Style over speed"

Postby Oli on Thu 14/Jun/07 10:44pm

I have raced one or two handicap races. ;)

Racing is like eating cauliflower to me, I could do it but why bother?

Honestly, Joel. I understand why people love it - I used to as well - but when you don't want to do it any more, why do it?

My life has enough pressure and stress without adding racing to the mix, because no matter how much you think you'll just do it for "fun", it's never that easy. Next comes "training", then "goals"...I'm just not into it any more
Oli

Postby SlackBoy on Thu 14/Jun/07 10:45pm

Joel wrote: and Oli.. i reckon you should get yourself involved in the handicap races.. you will love it .
Hey now, thats not very nice. I know it took him a long time to get it in teh treadmill thread, but he tries hard
SlackBoy
Member for: 19 years 0 months

Postby Joel on Thu 14/Jun/07 10:50pm

Oli wrote: I have raced one or two handicap races. ;)

Racing is like eating cauliflower to me, I could do it but why bother?

Honestly, Joel. I understand why people love it - I used to as well - but when you don't want to do it any more, why do it?

My life has enough pressure and stress without adding racing to the mix, because no matter how much you think you'll just do it for "fun", it's never that easy. Next comes "training", then "goals"...I'm just not into it any more

fair enough... i am just trying to peer pressure you into turning up :D

SlackBoy wrote:
Joel wrote: and Oli.. i reckon you should get yourself involved in the handicap races.. you will love it .
Hey now, thats not very nice. I know it took him a long time to get it in teh treadmill thread, but he tries hard
\

ROFL

gold
Joel
"Style over speed"

Postby Oli on Thu 14/Jun/07 10:50pm

SlackBoy wrote:
Got what in the treadmill thread? :eh:
Oli

Postby SlackBoy on Thu 14/Jun/07 10:52pm

Oli wrote:
SlackBoy wrote:
Got what in the treadmill thread? :eh:
Joel I take it all back
SlackBoy

Postby Oli on Thu 14/Jun/07 10:53pm

Joel wrote:fair enough... i am just trying to peer pressure you into turning up :D

Haha! :D Others have tried before you! I was never one for peer pressure...except when it came to doing shots. :crazy:
Oli

Postby SlackBoy on Thu 14/Jun/07 10:54pm

Oli wrote:
Joel wrote:fair enough... i am just trying to peer pressure you into turning up :D

Haha! :D Others have tried before you! I was never one for peer pressure...except when it came to doing shots. :crazy:
Bad Wombat, BAd
SlackBoy

Postby Oli on Thu 14/Jun/07 10:57pm

BAD WOMBAT BAD! :angry:
Oli

Postby SteveC on Mon 18/Jun/07 9:12am

Cold ride on Sunday. Paraparaumu, Akas, Haywards, Paekakariki and back to Paraparumu. Cold south easter with freezing rain at the top of the Akas. The scull cap I bought off Probikekit after the previous Sunday's frosty ride did the trick nicely for the head and ears but icy wet feet are a downer. Any suggestions for thermal socks or booties?

One good thing about freezing your buns on a ride is you tend to work a little harder in an attempt to warm up or at least get it over with. Once we turned north at Haywards and had the wind at our back the ride was a pleasure, cracking along at a good pace, practically got blown up Paekak and at 40kph+ the crappy Kapiti roads dont feel so dead.
SteveC
Member for: 16 years 0 months

Cycling | Road Cycling - Latest Posts