Postby CrustyPVC on Fri 18/Jan/02 11:33am

Having been forced yesterday to leave my hot and stuffy office, for the horridness of the warm sun due to a wee heat problem which caused the fire alarms, here in the honey house, to go off.

I have to ask how much do fire guys pay to get to play with all those cool toys?

I mean they turn up with flashing lights, big bright trucks and high presure hoses. These guy then get to run around puting out fires, and impressing the pants (and skirts) off chicks. Doesn't every guy want to do that?

Makes ya wonder why we didn't follow those childhood dreams. ;)
CrustyPVC
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby Tama on Fri 18/Jan/02 12:19pm

Rod was a fireman - and look how he dressed:
Are there any chicks out there impressed by that? :eh:
Tama
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby Nathan on Fri 18/Jan/02 12:50pm

hey I can play with my hose and put fires out too, but it seems to repel the chicks for some reason. :eh:  :blush:
Nathan

Postby seamonkey on Sat 19/Jan/02 2:05am

Are you sure your wearing the right helmet. Then again maybe you just need a longer hose.... :satan:  :D
seamonkey

Postby Jono on Sat 19/Jan/02 7:00am

...or a rubber suit...
Jono
"High Grade Mental Defective"

Postby Jono on Sat 19/Jan/02 11:05am

My viccles told me once that when she was growing up she wanted a job as the siren on the top of firetrucks that went "weee ooo weee ooo weee oooo"  :)
Jono

Postby Nathan on Tue 22/Jan/02 2:32pm

How does that go again Jono? :eh:

And if Rubber Ducky is not impressed with our hose handling ability, wait until I do my fire axe demonstration. :0
Nathan

Postby Jono on Tue 22/Jan/02 9:26pm

ummm...eh hem.... "weee ooo weee ooo weee ooo"

like that  :p
Jono

Postby seamonkey on Wed 23/Jan/02 5:14am

Everybody: wee ooo wee ooo wee ooo. I like being a fire engine. I get to drive through town like a lunatic and make silly noises.  :D  And that's really what its all about. That and penting up all your frustrations and then one day, one normal day, comming into work and mowing down all your co-workers.

Oh wait I'm In England not USA :alien:
seamonkey

Postby Hoz on Wed 23/Jan/02 8:54am

yeah, there is a distinct cultural difference to how the two countries take out their frustrations, no doubt about it

hard to mow down your coworkers with a brolly I imagine :hmmm:
Hoz

Postby Jono on Wed 23/Jan/02 10:40am

I dunno about that - there's a brolly shop here called "James Smiths and Sons", and they've got a pretty serious line up of brollies. I'm sure that there is a "back room" with the brollies with offensive weapons in there....
Jono

Postby Nathan on Wed 23/Jan/02 11:24am

http://www.creativecontracts.co.uk/

Now would you like a sports frame or a custom silk paint job? :alien:
Nathan

Postby Nathan on Wed 23/Jan/02 11:27am

http://www.umbrella-planet.com/templat....browser

Look there is a huge selection for all you Mary Poppins's out there.... :p
Nathan

Postby Hoz on Wed 23/Jan/02 11:28am

That's true....the type that has a thin sword blade that slides down inside the main brolly shaft

Or perhaps the H&K variety.....single shot with the shaft acting as a barrell. Bit hard to attach a magazine to though for the mass carnage in question

the real difference is the etiquette that would go with using the brolly for such a purpose....vs the total lack of etiquette assumed with the use of an AK47 :crazy:
Hoz

Postby Nathan on Wed 23/Jan/02 11:32am

Hey then we could all lug round Table Brollies which are actually rocket launchers. You could set up a Launch silo as an outdoor cafe  :eh:
Nathan

Sifting - Latest Posts