Postby Tama on Fri 11/Jan/02 12:23pm

Which is the most deviant behaviour

Here we go...
Tama
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Postby Hoz on Fri 11/Jan/02 12:57pm

hey hey, I never made you put on that raincoat and hang around that school.......

so did the cops give you the coat back? Or was it one of those backless robes that Chris was talking about?
Hoz

Postby Tama on Fri 11/Jan/02 3:06pm

I got a note from my doctor saying I had to wear only a raincoat to increase the air circulation around my gonads. ;)

Gonads and Strife... Gonads and Strife...
Tama

Postby Jono on Fri 11/Jan/02 10:31pm

Any excuses for dancing squirrels...

For my part, I think it's a pretty done deal on the vote. I mean, there is road cycling, but at least you aren't cycling and running in your togs. And what's with the full body shaving and showing you can count by putting the numbers on racers legs and foreheads?

Plus, they've taken the hardness out of it, and you're allowed to draft now. Used to be much better when race officials would run around with a measuring tape working out if you were closer than 2m behind the person in front of you...
Jono
"High Grade Mental Defective"

Postby seamonkey on Wed 16/Jan/02 2:44am

i like school :)
seamonkey

Postby seamonkey on Wed 16/Jan/02 2:49am

i like raincoats too. i'm not so sure about spending a couple of hours riding around in speedo's however. maybe i could just ride around the school in my raincoat and not bother with the speedo's.

:baaa:
seamonkey

Postby Jono on Wed 16/Jan/02 7:06am

Maybe, but you might want to go the way of kylie and use some strategic sellotape...  ???
Jono
"High Grade Mental Defective"

Postby Nathan on Wed 16/Jan/02 1:33pm

What if the triathalon is being run in bad weather and the course passes by a school and and and nasty ppl in bright yellow raincoats chase you off the course because you were throwing eggs at the ppl with numbers on there foreheads... :withstupid:
Nathan

Postby Tama on Fri 16/May/03 1:03pm

Here's another classy old thread, resurrected for your pleasure :satan:
Tama

Sifting - Latest Posts