Postby Hoz on Fri 11/Jan/02 12:07pm

ya gotta admit.....urban tri bunnies are a mutated form of roadie that takes the lycra thing way further....I mean, come on.....180 kms on the bike in a pair of speedos? What's that all about? :withstupid: And all those boring lengths of the pool before breakfast every day :thumbsup: ....ya can't convince me that they actually enjoy that crap
Hoz
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby leopold on Wed 13/Aug/03 10:00am

Hoz wrote:ya gotta admit.....urban tri bunnies are a mutated form of roadie that takes the lycra thing way further....I mean, come on.....180 kms on the bike in a pair of speedos? What's that all about? :withstupid: And all those boring lengths of the pool before breakfast every day :thumbsup: ....ya can't convince me that they actually enjoy that crap
a real conundrum
leopold
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby musket on Wed 13/Aug/03 10:20am

Speedos that start out wet! That surely must result in some fairly disturbing damage to the Botty.

In theory, I s'pose there are few ways to test yourself like that, but in practice? I'll have another Coffee please.
musket
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Sifting - Latest Posts