Announcing... The Winners Of The Mr Vorb 2005 Pageant!

Postby psychavoc on Mon 12/Dec/05 10:18am

Well, we've finally finished the voting for Mr V O R B 2005, and we've had some good contestants! :thumbsup: Thanks to everyone who participated! :)

The winners for each category, and their respective prizes are:

Mr VORB:

1st Place: Mudguard - Drop In Seasons 1, 2 and 3
2nd Place: Skint - Ride: The Story of Cycling in NZ
3rd Place: Thorg - one year Spoke subscription

:thumbsup:

Best Swimwear:
A tie between Naff and Durst - but because Naff is in NZ and Durst is in Canada, Naff wins the 6th edition of Classic NZ MTB Rides

Best Formalwear:
James Giant - A Vorb stickerpack

Best Ride/Casualwear:
Eugene87 - Krank Dirtwear cap

Worst Dressed:
DH_nutter - Vorb t-shirt

Newbie Prize:
Ziggy - Vorb Foundation membership

And a Special Mention must go out to Durst, who would have won a prize if it wasn't too expensive to send stuff to Canada :(. So he gets the People's Choice Award, which comes with love and adoration from his Vorbette fans ;)


Thanks to all the girls who contributed to prize: Nordy, orangecruz, scatter, wgtngrl, Chickie, Natral, lubie, rachelr, Muppety1, DrLauren, and psychavoc.

Also, special thanks to Neil at Krank Dirtwear for the prize for best Ride/Casualwear! :thumbsup:

All the entries for Mr VORB 2005 can be found here =} Click me!

:cool:

Image
psychavoc
User avatar
"www.celiaridesbikes.com"
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby Bigfoot on Mon 12/Dec/05 10:22am

i demand a re-count! :p
Bigfoot
User avatar
"We are the Village Green Preservation Society"
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby james on Mon 12/Dec/05 10:25am

Best Formalwear:
James Giant - A Vorb stickerpack


OMG

I'd like to thank the Vorbettes and my parents, and the Benevolent Despot for making it possible. :love:
james
Member for: 13 years 10 months

Postby Bigfoot on Mon 12/Dec/05 10:26am

next year... this year i entered all the pictures of me i could find :lol:
Bigfoot
User avatar
"We are the Village Green Preservation Society"
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Re: Announcing... The Winners Of The Mr Vorb 2005 Pageant!

Postby lubie on Mon 12/Dec/05 10:33am

psychavoc wrote:And a Special Mention must go out to Durst, who would have won a prize if it wasn't too expensive to send stuff to Canada :(. So he gets the People's Choice Award, which comes with love and adoration from his Vorbette fans ;)


Hahahahahaha, that's some serious effort right there. :love:
lubie
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby Naff on Mon 12/Dec/05 10:33am

Mudguard - Worthy Champ... well done that man.

Durst is HOTT!!
Naff
User avatar
"3 times the fun!"
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Postby mtbrat on Mon 12/Dec/05 10:38am

Well done lads!
mtbrat
User avatar
"HUUUGE Tracts of land"
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby lubie on Mon 12/Dec/05 10:44am

Here's the Avatar for Mudguard! ;)
mrvorb_197.gif
lubie
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby Chickie on Mon 12/Dec/05 11:03am

he he he
he he he.JPG
Chickie
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby mudguard on Mon 12/Dec/05 11:05am

Well I think in honour of my win I will have to post a special photo that may've only been seen once on Vorb. I think Oli/Roadie may have seen it when I celebrated my thousand! Though it will have to wait until I'm back home as it's on my laptop and I'm in Dunners!

Thanks a bunch Vorbettes! And this was sadly without getting to sleep with any of them :(
mudguard
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby psychavoc on Mon 12/Dec/05 11:12am

mudguard wrote: Though it will have to wait until I'm back home as it's on my laptop and I'm in Dunners!


You back in Dunedin Cam? :eh: If you're at your parents, I can drop those DVDs off to you :cool:

Edit: Just checked my email! I'll drop the DVDs off tonight :) If no-one's there I'll leave em in the mail box.
psychavoc
User avatar
"www.celiaridesbikes.com"
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby Oli on Mon 12/Dec/05 11:17am

mudguard wrote:Well I think in honour of my win I will have to post a special photo that may've only been seen once on Vorb. I think Oli/Roadie may have seen it when I celebrated my thousand!


They'll love it! ;)
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Re: Announcing... The Winners Of The Mr Vorb 2005 Pageant!

Postby eugene on Mon 12/Dec/05 11:26am

psychavoc wrote:Best Ride/Casualwear:
Eugene87 - Krank Dirtwear cap


:blush:

it was my dad....wasn't it :lol:
eugene
Member for: 12 years 10 months

Postby Chickie on Mon 12/Dec/05 11:26am

Oli wrote:
mudguard wrote:Well I think in honour of my win I will have to post a special photo that may've only been seen once on Vorb. I think Oli/Roadie may have seen it when I celebrated my thousand!


They'll love it! ;)


I saw it, then it quickly disappeared :D
Chickie
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Re: Announcing... The Winners Of The Mr Vorb 2005 Pageant!

Postby Natral on Mon 12/Dec/05 11:34am

eugene87 wrote:
psychavoc wrote:Best Ride/Casualwear:
Eugene87 - Krank Dirtwear cap


:blush:

it was my dad....wasn't it :lol:


:blush: :lol:
Natral
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 0 months

News | Vorb - Latest Posts

Who is online

56 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Wobbler and 51 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles