Vorbii Member Map

Postby NZLcyclist on Thu 10/Nov/05 9:56pm

Put yourself on the map!

http://www.frappr.com/vorbii

Brendon
NZLcyclist
User avatar
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Postby RossW on Thu 10/Nov/05 11:40pm

i dont trust it,those dodgy whores!.
RossW
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby Percy Pig on Thu 10/Nov/05 11:42pm

But what about those rare and slightly odd Vorbii who dont have a member? :eh:

They will feel left out of this mapping and cause (more) trouble. :crazy:





Tehehe! :D
Percy Pig
User avatar
"Got a bone?"
Member for: 16 years 5 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Fri 11/Nov/05 8:21am

Oh yeah.
E Dogg Capizzle
User avatar
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 16 years 1 month

Re: Vorbii Member Map

Postby Clarky on Fri 11/Nov/05 8:22am

NZLcyclist wrote:Put yourself on the map!

http://www.frappr.com/vorbii

Brendon


Do you have a map of Tasmania? :huh:
Clarky
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 0 months

Postby Stun on Fri 11/Nov/05 8:25am

Uh ha.
Am I missing something here?
Stun
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Re: Vorbii Member Map

Postby Naff on Fri 11/Nov/05 8:27am

Clarkster wrote:
NZLcyclist wrote:Put yourself on the map!

http://www.frappr.com/vorbii

Brendon


Do you have a map of Tasmania? :huh:


:lol:

I was just looking at that this morning! :D
Naff
User avatar
"3 times the fun!"
Member for: 16 years 9 months

Postby Clarky on Fri 11/Nov/05 8:29am

Naff wrote:
Clarkster wrote:
NZLcyclist wrote:Put yourself on the map!

http://www.frappr.com/vorbii

Brendon


Do you have a map of Tasmania? :huh:


:lol:

I was just looking at that this morning! :D

Could you see the glacial moraines for the forest? :)
Clarky
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 0 months

Postby wachtourak on Fri 11/Nov/05 8:40am

Heh, I saw that site yesterday...why didn't I think of this..
wachtourak
User avatar
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby psychavoc on Fri 11/Nov/05 8:41am

Why did I use my real name? :huh:
psychavoc
User avatar
"www.celiaridesbikes.com"
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby Clarky on Fri 11/Nov/05 8:42am

psychavoc wrote:Why did I use my real name? :huh:

Marry Scottie, and get a new one. :thumbsup:
Clarky
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 0 months

Postby Stun on Fri 11/Nov/05 8:47am

Clarkster wrote:
psychavoc wrote:Why did I use my real name? :huh:

Marry Scottie, and get a new one. :thumbsup:


And have many babies together :thumbsup:
Stun
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby Naff on Fri 11/Nov/05 8:51am

Clarkster wrote:
Naff wrote:
Clarkster wrote:
NZLcyclist wrote:Put yourself on the map!

http://www.frappr.com/vorbii

Brendon


Do you have a map of Tasmania? :huh:


:lol:

I was just looking at that this morning! :D

Could you see the glacial moraines for the forest? :)


quite clearly.
due to erosion the map of tasmania has shrunk considerably.
Naff
User avatar
"3 times the fun!"
Member for: 16 years 9 months

Postby pissface on Fri 11/Nov/05 9:16am

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:Oh yeah.

why have you got a photo of dougal? :eh:
pissface
User avatar
"Boneshaker"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Fri 11/Nov/05 9:24am

pissface wrote:
E Dogg Capizzle wrote:Oh yeah.

why have you got a photo of dougal? :eh:


:D
E Dogg Capizzle
User avatar
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 16 years 1 month

Vorb - Latest Posts

Who is online

52 Users browsing this website: cep32, DotBot, Google [Bot] and 48 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles