Postby SlackBoy on Wed 31/Jul/02 2:30am

Whilst finihing the rest of my bourbon, mmmmmmmmm bourbon, I watched the 50k walk, oh and bits of everywhich way but loose (gettting the rest on tape). And i gotta say that frankly, we came 1st and 3rd, cos those 2 fucking aussies spankers were running, how many times did you see deaks and the other dude with both feet off the ground. Shit loads. Just cos they didn't get caught doens't make them non cheaters, it just makes them lucky. If someone kills a dude but dioesn't get caught, he's still a murderer, just one that hasn't been caught. He knows he's done wrong, tho iin most cases he don't give a crap. I hope both aussies have nightmares the rest of their live and never get to drink bourbon again, mmmmmmmmm bourbon mmmmmmmmmmm.
freaking goddamn cheating aussie wanker walkers

Speaking of cheating, who saw then ever so manly mutolo in the womens 800 final on the track and the freaks in the mens track cycling sprint, hmmmmmm can you say roids.

Oh and while I'm hammerd, thers a great new track ghetting built up long gully that looks way way way way way way way way way way way way way way cool, getting up at a stooopid hour tomorrow to dig on it.
oh and please don't send the wookie snarky emails about not being able to ride his bike for at least 6 weeks, cos that wouldn't be nice. In fact Rubber Ducky told me off for laughing at him today, so i really don't think anyone should sned him emails about the fun they are having riding their bikes to juan at cos that might not be very nice

jeeezus, they're still going, well actually there having seconds, freaking flatmates, should kep their sex quiet
SlackBoy
Member for: 16 years 7 months

Postby Tim on Wed 31/Jul/02 7:58am

bahhhh stupid ausies!  :crazy: man it looks funny when they power walk tho  ;)
hmm i get the feeling that slackboy mite like burbon huh?!
Tim
Member for: 16 years 5 months

Postby Naff on Wed 31/Jul/02 8:04am

i stayed up and watched it too, freakin cheats.
pretty much the whole time from that he left Craig Barrett he was running, damn aussie cheats and damn jusdges, need to get some freakin wipers on thier glasses.!!!!!!!!
:hmmm:
Naff
"3 times the fun!"

Postby Spacemonkey on Wed 31/Jul/02 2:10pm

whew I'd thought I was seeing thing's  that or it was the camera angle.
Bloody aussies. nuke em I say :angry:
Hey but least we beat em in mountain bikeing (men's and womans).  :thumbsup:
Spacemonkey
Member for: 16 years 3 months

Postby Spacemonkey on Wed 31/Jul/02 2:11pm

Oh yeah.........what happened to the Wookie?  :eh:
Spacemonkey

Postby Tim on Wed 31/Jul/02 3:52pm

typical australians
:angry:
Tim

Postby Percy Pig on Wed 31/Jul/02 7:16pm

I reckon they should have a video ref for the running to stop those cheating aussies,if that guy wants to run 50k he should take up the marathon. :angry:
Having said that theres nothing to say the cheating aussie bastard wouldnt have won anyway,but if he won without cheating it wouldnt feel so bad losing to an aussie.  :(  :angry:
Percy Pig
"Got a bone?"

Postby K-Bizzle on Wed 31/Jul/02 7:50pm

damn aussies god i hate them they definatly didnt deserve that gold!!!!!
K-Bizzle
Member for: 16 years 4 months

Postby Percy Pig on Wed 31/Jul/02 7:57pm

Did any one see that freak Ian Thorpe yesterday,the mans half dolphin,hes fuckin unreal!!!! :crazy:
Percy Pig
"Got a bone?"

Postby Spacemonkey on Wed 31/Jul/02 8:00pm

Spacemonkey wrote:Oh yeah.........what happened to the Wookie?  :eh:

err any one?????  :eh:

*edit* whoop's ........sorry I must read ALL!!! the writeing in tama's emails next time. :(
Torn tendons yeouch!!!!!!  :cry:

get better soon Wookie. :thumbsup:

Edited By Spacemonkey on July 31 2002 at 21:59
Spacemonkey

Postby K-Bizzle on Wed 31/Jul/02 8:15pm

i heard he was commuting on his mtb and a bus hit him side on when he went to cross a road, jst joking, really what has happened to him

yea i agree percy he is seriosly weird the way he can swim so fast
K-Bizzle
Member for: 16 years 4 months

Postby happybaboon on Wed 31/Jul/02 8:29pm

His coach tells him a 'kaw-crikey bloody crocodile' is chasing him in every race, that - and he's totally goosed up on mega steroids, like, enough to kill any normal person several times.

What I still can't believe (and maybe - just maybe - I'll get flamed for this) is that both he AND Celine Dion narrowly missed out on being killed in the World Trade Centre terrorist attack - by like 15 minutes...

Actually, Thorpe deserved to escape... even without the steroids he'd be an aweson athlete.

But I'm pissed that the one bit of good that could have come out of those attacks never came to fruition, and Celine Dion lives (and continues to sing  :(  :angry: )
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 16 years 6 months

Postby Percy Pig on Wed 31/Jul/02 8:33pm

AHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!!!
That has to be the work of our old friend.... :satan:

Bastard!!! :angry:
Percy Pig
"Got a bone?"

Postby Tim on Wed 31/Jul/02 10:16pm

thorpe the torpedo
well ive seen him face to face in melbourne airport  :p
the guy is fricking huge  :0
Tim

Postby SlackBoy on Wed 31/Jul/02 10:17pm

Usaully the devil likes to kill people, but I believe that he thought he could get more suffering from many more million, nay gazillions of people by keeping her alive

Bastard

Wookie was trying to emuilae me pulling wheelies, oh yeah I can wheelie now, woooooohoooooooo it's only taken 20 frickin years to learn (no smirking keiran i can still ride faster), now all I gotta do is get manualling down., oh yeah and the wookie must have had is foot on a wierd angle and powered and twisted and ping bing boom badda bing, mucho pain and whitness of face (he looked whiter than a very whit thing in a very white room, siting on very white furniture with a very white light shining  very brightly, and out side everything is very white, on a very white planet, in a very white solar system, in a very white galaxy, in a very white universe
SlackBoy

Sifting - Latest Posts