Postby ants06 on Sun 25/Nov/07 8:31pm

thorg wrote:
Datsane wrote: Low pro tyres are a crime on a ute/van
UNLESS ITZ A ROTANG BOL!


then the whole thing is wrong :0
ants06
User avatar
"Google first muppet"
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby Datsane on Mon 26/Nov/07 12:27pm

ants06 wrote:
thorg wrote:
Datsane wrote: Low pro tyres are a crime on a ute/van
UNLESS ITZ A ROTANG BOL!


then the whole thing is wrong :0
:lol:
Datsane
User avatar
"Chiave Inglese"
Member for: 16 years 9 months

Postby mudguard on Sat 1/Dec/07 2:48pm

New rims au
Image158.jpg
mudguard
User avatar
Member for: 17 years 7 months

Postby Datsane on Sat 1/Dec/07 3:47pm

Does that person know you have taken them :eh:
Datsane
User avatar
"Chiave Inglese"
Member for: 16 years 9 months

Postby Logger on Sat 1/Dec/07 4:02pm

ZOMG CR Kais!!!!!

My rims are now exactly 1 month away.
Logger
User avatar
"'On time everytime'"
Member for: 18 years 1 month

Postby mudguard on Sat 1/Dec/07 4:56pm

Logger wrote: ZOMG CR Kais!!!!!

My rims are now exactly 1 month away.


I knew they were Work Emotion somethings... Lose JDM points going to 16's but it gets rid of the fat tire look.

So a sneak preview of yours then?
mudguard
User avatar
Member for: 17 years 7 months

Postby Logger on Sat 1/Dec/07 5:32pm

mudguard wrote:
Logger wrote: ZOMG CR Kais!!!!!

My rims are now exactly 1 month away.


I knew they were Work Emotion somethings... Lose JDM points going to 16's but it gets rid of the fat tire look.

So a sneak preview of yours then?


Mine are the bigger brother of the CR Kai ;)
Logger
User avatar
"'On time everytime'"
Member for: 18 years 1 month

Postby Monolith on Sat 1/Dec/07 5:34pm

mudguard wrote:
Logger wrote: ZOMG CR Kais!!!!!

My rims are now exactly 1 month away.


I knew they were Work Emotion somethings... Lose JDM points going to 16's but it gets rid of the fat tire look.

So a sneak preview of yours then?


Nah, gain jdm points for 16".....

points decrease incrementally for rims larger than 15" :D
Monolith
User avatar
"Look! I still walk away"
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Sat 1/Dec/07 5:36pm

Logger wrote:

Mine are the bigger brother of the CR Kai ;)


Hah, you boyracer you.
E Dogg Capizzle
User avatar
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 18 years 6 months

Postby Logger on Sat 1/Dec/07 5:42pm

Prof. Badtouch wrote:
Logger wrote:

Mine are the bigger brother of the CR Kai ;)


Hah, you boyracer you.


Car enthusiast thankyou very much :hmmm:
Logger
User avatar
"'On time everytime'"
Member for: 18 years 1 month

Postby MattV on Sat 1/Dec/07 5:48pm

Logger wrote:
Prof. Badtouch wrote:
Logger wrote:

Mine are the bigger brother of the CR Kai ;)


Hah, you boyracer you.


Car enthusiast thankyou very much :hmmm:
It's the same thing isn't it?
MattV
User avatar
"If the world was how it should be, maybe I could get some sleep"
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby kuna on Sat 1/Dec/07 6:01pm

I bought a new car.
kuna
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby Sims on Sat 1/Dec/07 8:16pm

I hate the whole small wheel thing. JDM or not it looks retarded. And ew, rolly polly sidewalls.
Sims
Member for: 18 years 6 months

Postby Logger on Sat 1/Dec/07 8:24pm

Sims wrote: I hate the whole small wheel thing. JDM or not it looks retarded. And ew, rolly polly sidewalls.


I've said fuck JDM and bought 17x7.5's :)
Logger
User avatar
"'On time everytime'"
Member for: 18 years 1 month

Postby phunk on Sat 1/Dec/07 8:43pm

Is/was JDM the new rice?
phunk
User avatar
Member for: 17 years 0 months

Cars | Cycling | Motoring | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

89 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot] and 88 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit

cron