Life After The Pro Tour

Postby Kev on Mon 27/Jun/16 5:42pm

It's good to see that professional road racing cyclists can gain the skills and experience necessary to allow them to find gainful employment after they retire from sporting competition

Floyd's of Leadville wrote:
June 24, 2016 | FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

LEADVILLE, COLORADO - Floyd’s of Leadville, a new Colorado-based recreational marijuana infused products brand, announces its product launch event on Thursday, June 30, 7-11 PM, at Club Vinyl, 1082 Broadway, Denver, Colorado.

Founded by former professional cyclist Floyd Landis, the new company enters the recreational cannabis industry specializing in cannabis oil sourced from high altitude growers using an industry-leading, pharmacy grade CO2 extraction process. The uniquely-formulated vape and transdermal products are crafted for an enhanced consumer experience and are carefully prepared in a lab using pharmacy grade ingredients and overseen by licensed pharmacists to maximize the many health benefits of recreational cannabis.

Landis relishes his new role as a producer of high-quality cannabis products.

“I am really excited about this new phase of my life. The cannabis industry is growing fast and I am fortunate to have this opportunity to play a role.”

Landis sees the mission of the company as dual-faceted, both as a producer of premium products and as a supporter of alternatives to addictive painkillers.

“The therapeutic uses for cannabis can't be ignored. For years I relied on opioid pain relievers to treat my hip pain. With cannabis, I find that I can manage my pain and have a better quality of life. We need to give people a safer alternative.”

The product launch event is open to the public and limited to 300 guests.
Kev
Member for: 8 years 1 month

Re: Life After The Pro Tour

Postby Claude on Mon 27/Jun/16 6:06pm

Could be said he gained his qualifications when he was on the pro tour :hmmm:
Claude
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Cycling | Road Cycling | Road Racing - Latest Posts