Is It Worth Buying?

Postby margo on Thu 19/Nov/15 7:57pm

A friend of my wanna sell handlebar and stem and he will give a discount ,but still not tell me how much and I totally do not know the quality of the stem.
Image
margo
Member for: 1 year 10 months

Re: Is It Worth Buying?

Postby Velocipedestrian on Thu 19/Nov/15 8:57pm

margo wrote:A friend of my wanna sell handlebar and stem and he will give a discount ,but still not tell me how much and I totally do not know the quality of the stem.


If the price is right and the parts suit your needs then yes.

It's not an easy question for anyone else to answer.
Velocipedestrian
User avatar
"Vorb Trophy Husband of the year 2015"
Member for: 11 years 0 months

Re: Is It Worth Buying?

Postby Astoria Paranoia on Thu 19/Nov/15 9:10pm

I don't like the look of them.
Astoria Paranoia
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Re: Is It Worth Buying?

Postby Velocipedestrian on Thu 19/Nov/15 10:23pm

Astoria Paranoia wrote:I don't like the look of them.

That's a Pinkbike comment, I think you're on the wrong forum.
Velocipedestrian
User avatar
"Vorb Trophy Husband of the year 2015"
Member for: 11 years 0 months

Re: Is It Worth Buying?

Postby margo on Sat 21/Nov/15 9:25pm

Velocipedestrian wrote:
Astoria Paranoia wrote:I don't like the look of them.

That's a Pinkbike comment, I think you're on the wrong forum.


me???
margo
Member for: 1 year 10 months

Re: Is It Worth Buying?

Postby margo on Sat 21/Nov/15 9:27pm

Velocipedestrian wrote:
Astoria Paranoia wrote:I don't like the look of them.

That's a Pinkbike comment, I think you're on the wrong forum.

why??for appearance or performance?
margo
Member for: 1 year 10 months

Re: Is It Worth Buying?

Postby ryda on Sat 21/Nov/15 9:37pm

margo wrote:
Velocipedestrian wrote:
Astoria Paranoia wrote:I don't like the LOOK of them.

That's a Pinkbike comment, I think you're on the wrong forum.

why??for appearance or performance?


"brand"... play on words ignore him
ryda
User avatar
"WTF"
Member for: 11 years 8 months

Re: Is It Worth Buying?

Postby margo on Wed 25/Nov/15 2:19pm

ryda wrote:
margo wrote:
Velocipedestrian wrote:
Astoria Paranoia wrote:I don't like the LOOK of them.

That's a Pinkbike comment, I think you're on the wrong forum.

why??for appearance or performance?


"brand"... play on words ignore him

Oh, so that's the way it is,I get it.
margo
Member for: 1 year 10 months

Re: Is It Worth Buying?

Postby margo on Wed 25/Nov/15 8:34pm

ryda wrote:
margo wrote:
Velocipedestrian wrote:
Astoria Paranoia wrote:I don't like the LOOK of them.

That's a Pinkbike comment, I think you're on the wrong forum.

why??for appearance or performance?


"brand"... play on words ignore him
margo
Member for: 1 year 10 months

Re: Is It Worth Buying?

Postby Conners on Wed 25/Nov/15 11:08pm

margo wrote:
ryda wrote:
margo wrote:
Velocipedestrian wrote:
Astoria Paranoia wrote:I don't like the LOOK of them.

That's a Pinkbike comment, I think you're on the wrong forum.

why??for appearance or performance?


"brand"... play on words ignore him
Conners
User avatar
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Re: Is It Worth Buying?

Postby Wobbler on Wed 25/Nov/15 11:12pm

Conners wrote:
margo wrote:
ryda wrote:
margo wrote:
Velocipedestrian wrote:
Astoria Paranoia wrote:I don't like the LOOK of them.

That's a Pinkbike comment, I think you're on the wrong forum.

why??for appearance or performance?


"brand"... play on words ignore him
Wobbler
User avatar
Member for: 11 years 10 months

Re: Is It Worth Buying?

Postby znomit on Wed 25/Nov/15 11:18pm

Wobbler wrote:
Conners wrote:
margo wrote:
ryda wrote:
margo wrote:
Velocipedestrian wrote:
Astoria Paranoia wrote:I don't like the LOOK of them.

That's a Pinkbike comment, I think you're on the wrong forum.

why??for appearance or performance?


"brand"... play on words ignore him
znomit
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Re: Is It Worth Buying?

Postby dwgknz on Thu 26/Nov/15 7:14am

this nonsense all stems from APs post, you guys really need to raise the bar if you want people to keep coming here for a look
dwgknz
User avatar
Member for: 4 years 7 months

Re: Is It Worth Buying?

Postby Conners on Thu 26/Nov/15 7:51am

dwgknz wrote:this nonsense all stems from APs post, you guys really need to raise the bar if you want people to keep coming here for a look

Sorry, you're right. First page etc etc
Conners
User avatar
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Re: Is It Worth Buying?

Postby Velocipedestrian on Thu 26/Nov/15 9:25am

I tried, but the force is strong with these ones.
Velocipedestrian
User avatar
"Vorb Trophy Husband of the year 2015"
Member for: 11 years 0 months

Controls + Cockpit | Cycling | Handlebars - Latest Posts

Who is online

55 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot] and 52 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • ProBikeKit
  • Torpedo7
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles