Thought-provoking and emotive or Wankery.

Thought Provoking! I can get on board with this!
2
13%
Wankery. Quit your bullshit.
14
88%
 
Total voters : 16

New Pearl Izumi Campaign

Postby Scotty on Wed 19/Aug/15 5:44pm

http://thepact.pearlizumi.com/

What say you? Thought-provoking and emotive?

OR

Wankery.
pi.PNG
hmmmm...
Scotty
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 1 month

Re: New Pearl Izumi Campaign

Postby Wobbler on Wed 19/Aug/15 5:51pm

I rubbed out a few while reading it
Wobbler
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 5 months

Re: New Pearl Izumi Campaign

Postby Farm on Wed 19/Aug/15 6:14pm

Awful, cringe inducing tripe.

I'm kind of bored with all this suffering nonsense.
It's just a bike ride, it's not cancer or lifetime imprisonment in a Gulag.
Farm
User avatar
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Re: New Pearl Izumi Campaign

Postby Zoom on Wed 19/Aug/15 6:18pm

This is something I have ignored
Zoom
User avatar
Member for: 11 years 1 month

Re: New Pearl Izumi Campaign

Postby ryda on Wed 19/Aug/15 6:39pm

"As such, I will do my part to take the “ass” out of ambassador. " this not the vorb way :paranoid:
ryda
User avatar
"WTF"
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Re: New Pearl Izumi Campaign

Postby phunk on Wed 19/Aug/15 7:08pm

I kinda like it.
phunk
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 1 month

Re: New Pearl Izumi Campaign

Postby scatter on Wed 19/Aug/15 7:11pm

I get where they're coming from (and like it) but it's a bit too much?
scatter
User avatar
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook"
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Re: New Pearl Izumi Campaign

Postby Scotty on Wed 19/Aug/15 8:34pm

I think that's the 'Murican way.

USA!USA!USA!FREEDOM!JOINUSORDIE!GETONBOARDORGETTHEFUCKOFF!CHOOCHOOCHOO!
Scotty
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 1 month

Re: New Pearl Izumi Campaign

Postby Velocipedestrian on Wed 19/Aug/15 8:46pm

ryda wrote:"As such, I will do my part to take the “ass” out of ambassador. " this not the vorb way :paranoid:

I am all about putting the arse back in.
Velocipedestrian
User avatar
"Now bicycles were never made for pale green pants to ride 'em. Especially spooky pale green pants with nobody inside 'em."
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Re: New Pearl Izumi Campaign

Postby Rik on Wed 19/Aug/15 9:39pm

I want a 'I somewhat agree' option.

I wish some of the roadies would wave more. Most of them take themselves far too seriously
Rik
User avatar
""Cities are becoming more rational again, after the folly of car-centric planning," Colville-Andersen"
Member for: 9 years 10 months

Re: New Pearl Izumi Campaign

Postby scatter on Thu 20/Aug/15 7:09am

Rik wrote:I wish some of the roadies would wave more. Most of them take themselves far too seriously

I always wave, to everybody on a bike. Unless riding into a headwind (cos that saps my will to live and I just don't give a f@#$ about anyone or anything)
scatter
User avatar
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook"
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Re: New Pearl Izumi Campaign

Postby Bigfoot on Thu 20/Aug/15 10:52am

scatter wrote:
Rik wrote:I wish some of the roadies would wave more. Most of them take themselves far too seriously

I always wave, to everybody on a bike. Unless riding into a headwind (cos that saps my will to live and I just don't give a f@#$ about anyone or anything)


Everyone here waves - motorists, pedestrians, cyclists - just not tourists. It's great :)
Bigfoot
User avatar
"We are the Village Green Preservation Society"
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Re: New Pearl Izumi Campaign

Postby Slim on Thu 20/Aug/15 12:07pm

Bigfoot wrote:
scatter wrote:
Rik wrote:I wish some of the roadies would wave more. Most of them take themselves far too seriously

I always wave, to everybody on a bike. Unless riding into a headwind (cos that saps my will to live and I just don't give a f@#$ about anyone or anything)


Everyone here waves - motorists, pedestrians, cyclists - just not tourists. It's great :)


that is because pretty much everyone in your town has a grandparent in common, so they just assume you are some sort of relative.
Slim
Member for: 14 years 8 months

Re: New Pearl Izumi Campaign

Postby Velocipedestrian on Thu 20/Aug/15 12:10pm

Folks are just friendlier in Canuckistan eh.
Velocipedestrian
User avatar
"Now bicycles were never made for pale green pants to ride 'em. Especially spooky pale green pants with nobody inside 'em."
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Re: New Pearl Izumi Campaign

Postby Bigfoot on Thu 20/Aug/15 1:26pm

Slim wrote:
Bigfoot wrote:
scatter wrote:
Rik wrote:I wish some of the roadies would wave more. Most of them take themselves far too seriously

I always wave, to everybody on a bike. Unless riding into a headwind (cos that saps my will to live and I just don't give a f@#$ about anyone or anything)


Everyone here waves - motorists, pedestrians, cyclists - just not tourists. It's great :)


that is because pretty much everyone in your town has a grandparent in common, so they just assume you are some sort of relative.


True. Either Aboriginal or Norwegian... luckily my gene pool has no ties here... :lol:
Bigfoot
User avatar
"We are the Village Green Preservation Society"
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Cycling - Latest Posts

Who is online

47 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 42 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit