Rohloff Hub Oil

Postby WayneG on Wed 12/Nov/14 9:56pm

I got a Rohloff hub of trade me the other month and rebuilt it up for a 29er. Where about's do I get oil for it? I emailed Pure Sports over a month ago and have not heard anything from them. My local shop has had the same trouble when trying to deal with them in the past. So where are people getting their oil from? I would also be interested in getting it a full service as I think it may have had a hard life in the past and as I want to get lots of Kms out of it, I want it running the best it can.
WayneG
"Look mum I can fly"
Member for: 10 years 8 months

Re: Rohloff Hub Oil

Postby dragon_style on Wed 12/Nov/14 10:41pm

Weird, I've always found Chris to be a quick communicator. Are you using chris@puresports.co.nz as the email address? Or you could call (04) 2341740 or 021 1878 745.

I think it's $40 for the oil change kit including postage which for your only real annual maintenance is awesome.
dragon_style
Member for: 14 years 8 months

Re: Rohloff Hub Oil

Postby Rider on Fri 14/Nov/14 6:05pm

WayneG wrote:I got a Rohloff hub of trade me the other month and rebuilt it up for a 29er. Where about's do I get oil for it? I emailed Pure Sports over a month ago and have not heard anything from them. My local shop has had the same trouble when trying to deal with them in the past. So where are people getting their oil from? I would also be interested in getting it a full service as I think it may have had a hard life in the past and as I want to get lots of Kms out of it, I want it running the best it can.

Hi Wayne, We don't appear to have heard from you on email, please PM your email address so we can help you out.
Rider
Member for: 12 years 3 months

Bicycle Repair | Cycle Touring | Cycling | Mountain Biking - Latest Posts