Sayonara Fox!

Postby psychavoc on Thu 7/Nov/13 12:44pm

Well that's just a wee bit sucky! http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv ... MediaWorks

We don't watch much on TV, but most of what we do watch is FOX content :huh:
psychavoc
User avatar
"www.celiaridesbikes.com"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Re: Sayonara Fox!

Postby Velocipedestrian on Thu 7/Nov/13 1:00pm

And here you are, on the internet... Which offers no solutions at all.

NZ TV networks & ISPs are doing a bang-up job of offering legal alternatives to downloading eh.
Velocipedestrian
User avatar
"Vorb Trophy Husband of the year 2015"
Member for: 11 years 0 months

Re: Sayonara Fox!

Postby danose on Thu 7/Nov/13 1:04pm

psychavoc wrote:Well that's just a wee bit sucky! http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv ... MediaWorks

We don't watch much on TV, but most of what we do watch is FOX content :huh:


unblock-us.com sub (us$5/month) and a Hulu 'plus' subscription (US$8/month) - problem solved (plus you get access to lots of cool stuff not even shown in NZ - like the new Tomorrow People, Sleepy Hollow and Agents of Shield :thumbsup: )
danose
User avatar
"I've never met a hill I didn't like"
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Re: Sayonara Fox!

Postby Scotty on Thu 7/Nov/13 1:11pm

Velocipedestrian wrote:And here you are, on the internet... Which offers no solutions at all.

NZ TV networks & ISPs are doing a bang-up job of offering legal alternatives to downloading eh.

Indeed. Which is why our house has big data cap. :)

Still, it was nice to have FOUR on in the background during the evenings...
Scotty
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Re: Sayonara Fox!

Postby Wobbler on Thu 7/Nov/13 1:13pm

cough eztv.it
Wobbler
User avatar
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Re: Sayonara Fox!

Postby slidecontrol on Thu 7/Nov/13 2:03pm

what does the fox say?

dunno can't see it..
slidecontrol
User avatar
"YOLO = carpe diem for idiots"
Member for: 10 years 6 months

Re: Sayonara Fox!

Postby lubie on Thu 7/Nov/13 2:09pm

danose wrote:problem solved (plus you get access to lots of cool stuff not even shown in NZ - like the new Tomorrow People, Sleepy Hollow and Agents of Shield :thumbsup: )

WOOOOO!! All of those sound really interesting.
lubie
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Re: Sayonara Fox!

Postby Scotty on Thu 7/Nov/13 2:10pm

Wobbler wrote:cough eztv.it

I've been finding them not as good as I used to. :(
Scotty
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Re: Sayonara Fox!

Postby Malcy on Thu 7/Nov/13 2:11pm

slidecontrol wrote:what does the fox say?

dunno can't see it..



I see what you did there...
Malcy
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Re: Sayonara Fox!

Postby Malcy on Thu 7/Nov/13 2:14pm

Scotty wrote:
Wobbler wrote:cough eztv.it

I've been finding them not as good as I used to. :(


So I went there for Arrow and Grimm last week, but they were behind in delivery. Instead I went to Pirate Bay and was confronted by porn. AWESOME when that pops up in front of a visitor....


Lubie, Agents of Shield is a little slow, but it's getting there. Colson is a changed dude since The Avengers
Malcy
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Re: Sayonara Fox!

Postby danose on Thu 7/Nov/13 2:21pm

lubie wrote:
danose wrote:problem solved (plus you get access to lots of cool stuff not even shown in NZ - like the new Tomorrow People, Sleepy Hollow and Agents of Shield :thumbsup: )

WOOOOO!! All of those sound really interesting.


plus of course season 3 of Grimm whilst we're still not even finished season 2, and the new Dracula (which is pretty good too)

only real pain is no CBS (so have to watch the new season of Big Bang direct off cbs.com).

HBO/FX stuff is more of an issue - FX seems to have an exclusive deal with Amazon (which is a pain since Justified went from free-to-air back to Sky here) and still no way to access HBO without a physical cable subscription (though rumour has it they may finally join the 21st century and offer online only subs - better to get some money rather than have everyone downloading True Blood)
danose
User avatar
"I've never met a hill I didn't like"
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Re: Sayonara Fox!

Postby lubie on Thu 7/Nov/13 2:49pm

Malcy wrote:So I went there for Arrow and Grimm last week, but they were behind in delivery. Instead I went to Pirate Bay and was confronted by porn. AWESOME when that pops up in front of a visitor....

We had ridiculous amounts of porn on Pirate bay also, but I've installed a magically ad-blocker onto firefox at home and LO!!! it acutally works. No more porn on Pirate Bay :)

--> this one https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... lock-plus/
lubie
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Re: Sayonara Fox!

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Thu 7/Nov/13 2:55pm

lubie wrote: No more porn on Pirate Bay :)


Won't someone think of the pornz. :(
E Dogg Capizzle
User avatar
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Re: Sayonara Fox!

Postby danose on Thu 7/Nov/13 3:15pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:
lubie wrote: No more porn on Pirate Bay :)


Won't someone think of the pornz. :(


support your lps!!! :angry:
danose
User avatar
"I've never met a hill I didn't like"
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Re: Sayonara Fox!

Postby Malcy on Thu 7/Nov/13 3:40pm

Do we need a Grimm thread!?!?!?

Wowsers, such a good season so far.

And Person Of Interest! Off. The. Hook!!!!

My regulars are Grimm, Arrow, Person of Interest, THE BLACKLIST!!!! (you NEED to see that!), Marvel's Agents of Shield, and QI. The missus only likes The Blacklist out of that lot, so it means sitting on the couch with the laptop and headphones while she watches that show about 1900s posh twits shagging maids.
Malcy
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Sifting | Television - Latest Posts

Who is online

47 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot] and 45 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Torpedo7
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles