Danny Macaskills Skills

Postby Melissa_Theuriau on Wed 19/Jun/13 12:40pm

Two years in the making, Danny's latest movie has just been released.

It's the same stunning skills filmed in a location not even the most resourceful of Hollywood location scout could ever find, Danny's mind.

The imagery is an explosion of playschool colours (and toys) that will take you back to your earliest memories of riding a bike.
Watch as he pulls off stunts many of us can't even imagine.

As the tagline says 'Enter Danny's Mind' http://imaginate.redbull.com/
Melissa_Theuriau
"Vorb News Reader"
Member for: 11 years 7 months

Re: Danny Macaskills Skills

Postby w00t on Wed 19/Jun/13 5:01pm

Oh...for 1\100th of his skills... :( :) :love:
w00t
Member for: 6 years 11 months

Postby mfw on Fri 21/Jun/13 9:33am

Some of thoze stunts are outrageous, that dude always seems to raise the bar :crazy:

Rik, did you see episode 2, Danny on the back of a Superbike? Cewl.
mfw
User avatarMedal
Member for: 9 years 11 months

Postby BikeKiller on Sat 22/Jun/13 1:40pm

Infreakincredible. Oh lord, thou doth exist, and thou art indeed a ginger scotsman.
BikeKiller
"Hurro"
Member for: 10 years 2 months

Postby wolffman1 on Sun 23/Jun/13 12:55pm

My kids watched this over my shoulder this morning. About half way through My 4 year old daughter, bless her, said "you can do that on your bike can't you dad"
wolffman1
"Maaangooo"
Member for: 9 years 1 month

Postby hdb on Sun 23/Jun/13 2:14pm

wolffman1 wrote:My kids watched this over my shoulder this morning. About half way through My 4 year old daughter, bless her, said "you can do that on your bike can't you dad"

That creates a dilemma for sure - do you lie and say "Yeah, I can do that" with the risk she ask you to show her (cue St. John's) or do you say "No chance" and have to admit that some skinny Scottish kid kicks all of our asses on a bike. :hmmm: My 12 y/o daughter just laughed at the thought of me trying to do anything involving air on my bike.
hdb
Member for: 9 years 2 months

Postby Rik on Sun 23/Jun/13 6:20pm

wolffman1 wrote:My kids watched this over my shoulder this morning. About half way through My 4 year old daughter, bless her, said "you can do that on your bike can't you dad"

:D
Rik
""Cities are becoming more rational again, after the folly of car-centric planning," Colville-Andersen"
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Postby wolffman1 on Sun 23/Jun/13 10:23pm

hdb wrote:

That creates a dilemma for sure - do you lie and say "Yeah, I can do that" with the risk she ask you to show her (cue St. John's) or do you say "No chance" and have to admit that some skinny Scottish kid kicks all of our asses on a bike. :hmmm: My 12 y/o daughter just laughed at the thought of me trying to do anything involving air on my bike.

I can't possibly shatter her perception that her dad is the best man on the planet! I might as well tell her santa claus doesnt exist either.
Luckily the 8 year old on the other shoulder might have set her right as I dragged my sorry arse off the couch.
This year might also be the first year she doesn't think I ride in the tour de France when we watch the highlights.
wolffman1
"Maaangooo"
Member for: 9 years 1 month

Cycling | News | Trials - Latest Posts