Stolen Bikes From Iride Store Wellington

Postby iRidestore on Fri 3/Feb/12 3:43pm

In the early hours of the morning on the 3rd of Feburary our store was broken into and half a dozen bikes were stolen. In a bid to do all that we can to retrieve these bikes and/or find out who the thieves are the iRIDE team would kindly ask that you keep your eyes peeled for the stolen bikes. The thieves left in a white van towards the Hutt Valley after the break in.

All of the bikes were brand new, many of which are quite distinct.
The bikes stolen were:
11' Specialized Enduro Pro
11' Specialized Stumpjumper FSR EVO Expert
11' Specialized Amira Expert
11' Specialized CRux Carbon
12' Specialized Stumpjumper Comp 26"
11' Pinarello FP3 Ultegra.

please see the attached document for pictures, sizes and serial numbers.

If you have any information at all please email info@iride.net.nz
or phone (04) 471 1299

Sincerely,

The iRIDE team
stolen bikes.odt
Downloaded 358 times
iRidestore
User avatar
Member for: 5 years 10 months

Re: Stolen Bikes From Iride Store Wellington

Postby wachtourak on Fri 3/Feb/12 6:47pm

Will keep an eye out, dunno if someone would be dumb enough to bring one to another shop, but I'll stave in their cranium with a pedal wrench if they are dumb enough to.
wachtourak
User avatar
"IMDABES"
Member for: 15 years 0 months

Re: Stolen Bikes From Iride Store Wellington

Postby Oli on Fri 3/Feb/12 8:27pm

Same same! The swines... :hmmm:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 4 months

All Bike Thieves Should Be Hung, Drawn & Slaughtered

Postby tankman on Fri 24/Feb/12 5:52pm

Having looked at the attached doco. I know one thing for sure ... at least they have great taste in bikes !

However, I have to agree with Oli, for SHAME :hmmm:
tankman
User avatar
"I can't do what I wanna do with you, you weren't even born in the 80's"
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Re: Stolen Bikes From Iride Store Wellington

Postby Udo on Sun 26/Feb/12 10:06am

Kunce.
Udo
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 11 months

Re: Stolen Bikes From Iride Store Wellington

Postby EoinC on Sun 26/Feb/12 2:47pm

That is stink. It's hard enough running a bike shop without crap like this happening. I don't know about the mtb's, but there shouldn't be too many Pinarello's or Pinarello buyers around in NZ. Unless they're shipping them off to convict-ridden Aus, awareness efforts like this may bring results - I hope so.
EoinC
Member for: 7 years 3 months

Re: Stolen Bikes From Iride Store Wellington

Postby Rattus on Mon 27/Feb/12 10:08am

Hey EoinC, I'm from "convict-ridden Aus" (Tasmania in fact) and I'm landing in Wellington this Wednesday, I hope to find you are polite, bro ;)
Rattus
Member for: 6 years 6 months

Re: Stolen Bikes From Iride Store Wellington

Postby EoinC on Mon 27/Feb/12 10:21am

Rattus wrote:Hey EoinC, I'm from "convict-ridden Aus" (Tasmania in fact) and I'm landing in Wellington this Wednesday, I hope to find you are polite, bro ;)
You may have trouble finding me in Wellie. I left there for convict-ridden Aus in 1983, and now live in Singapore. The deliquent-per-capita stats of NZ went down, and Aus went up, during that flight across the Tasman. Coincidence? Mebbe...
EoinC
Member for: 7 years 3 months

Re: Stolen Bikes From Iride Store Wellington

Postby thelivo on Mon 27/Feb/12 11:00am

EoinC wrote:That is stink. It's hard enough running a bike shop without crap like this happening. I don't know about the mtb's, but there shouldn't be too many Pinarello's or Pinarello buyers around in NZ. Unless they're shipping them off to convict-ridden Aus, awareness efforts like this may bring results - I hope so.


Hmmm. You obviously haven't ridden around Wellington recently.
thelivo
"Jens Voigt's Suitcase of Courage will not fit in the overhead compartment."
Member for: 10 years 4 months

Re: Stolen Bikes From Iride Store Wellington

Postby EoinC on Mon 27/Feb/12 11:39am

thelivo wrote:
EoinC wrote:That is stink. It's hard enough running a bike shop without crap like this happening. I don't know about the mtb's, but there shouldn't be too many Pinarello's or Pinarello buyers around in NZ. Unless they're shipping them off to convict-ridden Aus, awareness efforts like this may bring results - I hope so.


Hmmm. You obviously haven't ridden around Wellington recently.

You are correct in your observations.
EoinC
Member for: 7 years 3 months

Bicycle Repair | Cross Country Racing | Cycling | Cyclocross | Freeriding (MTB) | Mountain Biking | Post Your Bike | Road Cycling | Sifting | Trail Riding - Latest Posts

Who is online

50 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Rik and 43 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles