What did Key say to Banks?

Something politically embarrassing about the terms of a deal between ACT and National.
15%
Details of a previous steamy love affair between the two.
12%
How both think that Brash is a wanker.
33%
About how Banks and Key are members of a race of lizard men determined to take over the world.
33%
Other.
6%

Total voters : 33

What Did Key Say To Banks?

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Tue 15/Nov/11 7:23am

What did Key say to Banks that he's so worried about everyone hearing? :eh:
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Re: What Did Key Say To Banks?

Postby Wobbler on Tue 15/Nov/11 7:28am

Something about bumming each other
Wobbler
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby slidecontrol on Tue 15/Nov/11 7:29am

o noes, covert recordings should be illegal shouldn't they?

images.jpg

wait what?
slidecontrol
"YOLO = carpe diem for idiots"
Member for: 10 years 8 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Tue 15/Nov/11 7:32am

OH THE IRONIES.
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Tue 15/Nov/11 7:48am

Who cares :rolleyes:
FLATULENTFRIEND
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 9 years 2 months

Postby ThingOne on Tue 15/Nov/11 8:02am

Fuck I cant wait for this Election to be over, due to social media its been so in your face compared to previous elections. Everyones a politcial commentator pushing their own agenda..

very tiring..
ThingOne
"www.bushloveracing.com"
Member for: 10 years 9 months

Postby Conners on Tue 15/Nov/11 8:12am

ThingOne wrote:Fuck I cant wait for this Election to be over, due to social media its been so in your face compared to previous elections. Everyones a politcial commentator pushing their own agenda..

very tiring..

:withstupid:

I'm sure if I was to have a big massive important political meeting where I didn't want anyone to hear what was said I would schedule it at a cawfee shop with 50 reporters outside the window.

I am so sick of every "news" story being a frikking blame game at the moment. "but you're a liar", "no, you are", "no you are, I could've dealt with the earthquake/pike river much betterer".
Conners
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby Joel on Tue 15/Nov/11 8:16am

unfortunately for Goff, the more he attacks.. he comes across like a desperate politician who knows this is his last chance at any resemblance of power. he will be gone after Labour get hosed.
Joel
"Style over speed"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Wobbler on Tue 15/Nov/11 8:19am

Conners wrote:
ThingOne wrote:Fuck I cant wait for this Election to be over, due to social media its been so in your face compared to previous elections. Everyones a politcial commentator pushing their own agenda..

very tiring..

I'm sure if I was to have a big massive important political meeting where I didn't want anyone to hear what was said I would schedule it at a cawfee shop with 50 reporters outside the window.

I am so sick of every "news" story being a frikking blame game at the moment. "but you're a liar", "no, you are", "no you are, I could've dealt with the earthquake/pike river much betterer".
Did you hear an all black got drunk!11111111
Wobbler
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby bugle on Tue 15/Nov/11 8:23am

Heh, I was interviewed by a Dom Post/Stuff minion street side re this only minutes ago

Who really cares what the hologram and the washout spoke of (Philistines drank their tea from coffee cups ffs!) it's just taking attention from the real election issues, asset sales bla bla
bugle
"Bah, who hasn't killed the neighbour and rooted their corpse after one too many cab savs?"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby Conners on Tue 15/Nov/11 8:25am

Wobbler wrote:
Conners wrote:

very tiring..

Did you hear an all black got drunk!11111111

Wouldn't have happened on Goff's watch :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Conners
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby thorg on Tue 15/Nov/11 8:32am

bugle wrote:Heh, I was interviewed by a Dom Post/Stuff minion street side re this only minutes ago
cans?
thorg
"what blog?"
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Postby happybaboon on Tue 15/Nov/11 8:45am

I find it amazing that they would have discussed ANYTHING other than pre-approved bland shit like "NATIONAL SUPPORTS JOBS" and "ACT THINKS HEALTHY KIDS GOOOOOOD" at a meeting in a public place which was centimeters away from about a bazillion journalists. WTF! It's not like someone videotaped them on the toilet or something. They were at a damn cafe doing a publicity stunt FFS! Of course people are going to be listening :lol:
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby bugle on Tue 15/Nov/11 8:53am

thorg wrote:
bugle wrote:Heh, I was interviewed by a Dom Post/Stuff minion street side re this only minutes ago
cans?

Nothing of note
bugle
"Bah, who hasn't killed the neighbour and rooted their corpse after one too many cab savs?"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby Joel on Tue 15/Nov/11 9:05am

There is a principle at stake, about how the media can behave. so i do understand why they are refusing to disclose the tape.
Joel
"Style over speed"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

National Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts