The Smartest Person In New Zealand

Postby kiwi_zg on Thu 7/Apr/11 11:04am

60 Minutes: Smarty Pants
He claims to be the smartest person in New Zealand. He says his IQ is through the roof.


http://ondemand.tv3.co.nz/60-Minutes-60 ... fault.aspx

Did any one watch this on TV3 last night.
Claims to have an IQ of 201
He aced the Mensa IQ test (in an amazing 15minutes), but struggled on the Brennan IQ test (over 1 hour), with a higher than average score.

I think he is full of bull-shite. =} He has just been studying up on heaps of IQ test papers till he can get a high score.
He lives in Upper Hutt and works from home as some sort of tele-surveying /marketing thing.
kiwi_zg
User avatar
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Re: The Smartest Person In New Zealand

Postby ThingOne on Thu 7/Apr/11 11:07am

Well hes not putting his intelligence to good use if hes still living in Upper Hutt.
ThingOne
User avatar
"www.bushloveracing.com"
Member for: 10 years 9 months

Re: The Smartest Person In New Zealand

Postby Henry Dorset Case on Thu 7/Apr/11 11:13am

Some really intelligent people aren't that bright.
Henry Dorset Case
User avatar
"[b]DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?[/b]"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: The Smartest Person In New Zealand

Postby Percy Pig on Thu 7/Apr/11 11:26am

Henry Dorset Case wrote:Some really intelligent people aren't that bright.

I concur good sir! :)

Take me for example, amazing intellect, and a complete dumbass, all in the same sexy package. :love:
Percy Pig
User avatar
"Got a bone?"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Re: The Smartest Person In New Zealand

Postby cruiser on Thu 7/Apr/11 11:30am

kiwi_zg wrote:
60 Minutes: Smarty Pants
He claims to be the smartest person in New Zealand. He says his IQ is through the roof.


http://ondemand.tv3.co.nz/60-Minutes-60 ... fault.aspx

Did any one watch this on TV3 last night.
Claims to have an IQ of 201
He aced the Mensa IQ test (in an amazing 15minutes), but struggled on the Brennan IQ test (over 1 hour), with a higher than average score.

I think he is full of bull-shite. =} He has just been studying up on heaps of IQ test papers till he can get a high score.
He lives in Upper Hutt and works from home as some sort of tele-surveying /marketing thing.


He's definitely a fraud IMO. And those IQ tests are a joke - as useful as Ken Moon's book

Bit harsh on the hutt though - It is very smart living in Upper Hutt if you love booty-call slappers
cruiser
User avatar
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Re: The Smartest Person In New Zealand

Postby great uncle bulgaria on Thu 7/Apr/11 11:39am

whats not to love about booty call slappers? :thumbsup:
great uncle bulgaria
User avatar
""misunderstood and persecuted""
Member for: 7 years 1 month

Re: The Smartest Person In New Zealand

Postby The Padre on Thu 7/Apr/11 11:47am

Smart as in lippy - Paul Henry :p
The Padre
User avatar
"Ive had a rough day either turn your loud crappy music down or Im going to wreck havoc! ... God Bless you child."
Member for: 7 years 10 months

Re: The Smartest Person In New Zealand

Postby Henry Dorset Case on Thu 7/Apr/11 11:54am

Percy Pig wrote:
Henry Dorset Case wrote:Some really intelligent people aren't that bright.

I concur good sir! :)

Take me for example, amazing intellect, and a complete dumbass, all in the same sexy package. :love:


your hot ass more than makes up for anything else.... mmmm hmmmmmm
Henry Dorset Case
User avatar
"[b]DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?[/b]"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: The Smartest Person In New Zealand

Postby Henry Dorset Case on Thu 7/Apr/11 11:55am

great uncle bulgaria wrote:whats not to love about booty call slappers? :thumbsup:


:withstupid: :baaa:
Henry Dorset Case
User avatar
"[b]DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?[/b]"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: The Smartest Person In New Zealand

Postby cruiser on Thu 7/Apr/11 12:12pm

great uncle bulgaria wrote:whats not to love about booty call slappers? :thumbsup:


nothing at all :love: I married my booty call slapper, she's worser than a hutt girl too, she's from England
cruiser
User avatar
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Re: The Smartest Person In New Zealand

Postby Joel on Thu 7/Apr/11 12:24pm

essex girl?
Joel
User avatar
"Style over speed"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: The Smartest Person In New Zealand

Postby great uncle bulgaria on Thu 7/Apr/11 12:37pm

chav's FTW
great uncle bulgaria
User avatar
""misunderstood and persecuted""
Member for: 7 years 1 month

Re: The Smartest Person In New Zealand

Postby cruiser on Thu 7/Apr/11 12:45pm

Joel wrote:essex girl?

Nah, I'm not into white convertible escorts :D

The only reason we moved back to NZ was had a daughter. I want her to be as frigid as the rest of the kiwi girls :satan:
cruiser
User avatar
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Re: The Smartest Person In New Zealand

Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Thu 7/Apr/11 1:23pm

cruiser wrote:
Joel wrote:essex girl?

Nah, I'm not into white convertible escorts :D

Mmm....Crayford convertible Fords :love:
FLATULENTFRIEND
User avatar
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 9 years 2 months

Re: The Smartest Person In New Zealand

Postby Percy Pig on Thu 7/Apr/11 1:56pm

Henry Dorset Case wrote:
Percy Pig wrote:
Henry Dorset Case wrote:Some really intelligent people aren't that bright.

I concur good sir! :)

Take me for example, amazing intellect, and a complete dumbass, all in the same sexy package. :love:


your hot ass more than makes up for anything else.... mmmm hmmmmmm

:D :thumbsup: :love: :withstupid:
Percy Pig
User avatar
"Got a bone?"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Sifting | Television - Latest Posts

Who is online

57 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Velocipedestrian and 52 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop