Clayton Weatherston!

Postby The Padre on Thu 7/Apr/11 8:32am

The Padre
"Ive had a rough day either turn your loud crappy music down or Im going to wreck havoc! ... God Bless you child."
Member for: 7 years 8 months

Re: Clayton Weatherston!

Postby swtchbckr on Thu 7/Apr/11 9:32am

yep! fucking cunzor :angry:
swtchbckr
"Freakin' Mellonfarmer"
Member for: 12 years 7 months

Postby nagem on Thu 7/Apr/11 10:29am

He is seriously FITH. I hope the justice system sees sense and his appeal adds more time to his time... and they lock him up with arse rapists.
nagem
"Some days gnawing through the leather straps just doesn't seem worthwhile."
Member for: 8 years 7 months

Postby kiwi_zg on Thu 7/Apr/11 10:45am

I'm surprised no one has dealt to Weaterston in prison yet, I guess he must be housed safely in solitary confinement.
kiwi_zg
Member for: 8 years 9 months

Postby pissface on Thu 7/Apr/11 11:39am

kiwi_zg wrote:I'm surprised no one has dealt to Weaterston in prison yet, I guess he must be housed safely in solitary confinement.

or else he is just recognised as "one of us" by the rest of the sociopaths.
pissface
"Boneshaker"
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby Oli on Thu 7/Apr/11 11:44am

I wish this thread title didn't exist. I hate seeing this monster's name anywhere, especially on my mini-vorb. He would love seeing it too, which makes me hate it even more. :angry:
Oli
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby wuffy on Thu 7/Apr/11 11:55am

kiwi_zg wrote:I'm surprised no one has dealt to Weaterston in prison yet, I guess he must be housed safely in solitary confinement.

Yep, I think it's 3 years solitary confinement or something like that?

Once he gets put out into yards with the teh rest of them... Boy, is he fucked. I'd give him a week before he's dead.

And australian ad... all too relevant here though.

wuffy
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Postby The Padre on Thu 7/Apr/11 12:06pm

Oli wrote:I wish this thread title didn't exist. I hate seeing this monster's name anywhere, especially on my mini-vorb. He would love seeing it too, which makes me hate it even more. :angry:

I hate it too, but its to the point.

This little prick is only doing it to use up more of our tax payer money, surely he doesn't think he'd get let out. IF he did Im sure someone would whack him.

Mannn he must know everyone hates his guts or has he his head so far up his own arse he cant see the light?!
Taking a life of such a promising, intelligent lovely woman as he did, deserves to burn imo.
The Padre
"Ive had a rough day either turn your loud crappy music down or Im going to wreck havoc! ... God Bless you child."

Postby Oli on Thu 7/Apr/11 12:10pm

It's manifestly obvious that he is a sociopath, so of course he has his head up his own arse. Everything he said in the initial trial pointed to him feeling misunderstood - FFS, his defence was provocation! Noone would "whack him". This isn't some Clint Eastwood movie - how many murderers and rapists have you heard of getting whacked? That's just juvenile and pointless revenge fantasising, and it serves no purpose other than making you feel better and making Vorb even more like the basest sort of talkback forum than it already is.
Oli

Postby cruiser on Thu 7/Apr/11 12:17pm

well said and I agree! no offence to OP but Oli's right.
cruiser
Member for: 8 years 10 months

Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Thu 7/Apr/11 12:21pm

I know the terms are closely linked but he’s not a Sociopath….he’s a Psychopath.
Of course he would make an appeal – such is the nature of his self deception :hmmm:
FLATULENTFRIEND
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 9 years 0 months

Postby Oli on Thu 7/Apr/11 12:22pm

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:I know the terms are closely linked but he’s not a Sociopath….he’s a Psychopath.
Of course he would make an appeal – such is the nature of his self deception :hmmm:
He's a sociopath and a pychopath. Look it up.
Oli

Postby The Padre on Thu 7/Apr/11 12:28pm

Oli wrote:It's manifestly obvious that he is a sociopath, so of course he has his head up his own arse. Everything he said in the initial trial pointed to him feeling misunderstood - FFS, his defence was provocation! Noone would "whack him". This isn't some Clint Eastwood movie - how many murderers and rapists have you heard of getting whacked? That's just juvenile and pointless revenge fantasising, and it serves no purpose other than making you feel better and making Vorb even more like the basest sort of talkback forum than it already is.

I know it not a Clint movie juessh :crazy:
You sound more upset than most here, maybe if I didnt type the word 'Whack' maybe ... extinguish him, 'get him' whatever.

But if he got out Id lay money on it he'd need hefty physical protection, and if his lawyer finds a loop-hole he well could! Also, I'm fairly sure (if I had the time) I could find more than a couple of cases where people have tried to get physical payback on released murderers.
The Padre

Postby Oli on Thu 7/Apr/11 12:32pm

You're dreaming.
Oli

Postby scatter on Thu 7/Apr/11 12:32pm

Oli wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:I know the terms are closely linked but he’s not a Sociopath….he’s a Psychopath.
He's a sociopath and a pychopath. Look it up.

He also seems to have narcissistic personality disorder.
I know a guy with NPD....he's actually a pretty scary person to be around
scatter
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook"
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Crime | Sifting - Latest Posts