Re: Tea Party Hate Rally

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Sat 5/Mar/11 10:46am

That's pretty fucked up.
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Sat 5/Mar/11 11:37am

Is anyone surprised? The USA has always had a scary right grassroots thing going on, the Birchers, McArthyism etc

Thankfully their polictical system is so inherently corrupt and fucked up that they'll never emerge from the current recession to be able to afford to invade liberate any more countries again.
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Postby happybaboon on Sat 5/Mar/11 11:46am

I'm more dissapointed. I thought that, finally, the republican support base had revealed its self to be so entirely crazy that >60% of Americanos would never, ever support them again. But seemingly the more crazier and Muslim-hatey they get, they more popular they become.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby happybaboon on Sat 5/Mar/11 11:47am

Also, that's not Texas or Arkansas or nothing. That's in fucking California :blink:
happybaboon

Postby happybaboon on Sat 5/Mar/11 12:22pm

http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/wellb ... ed-in-dish
Fox news version:
Athiest muslim mad scientists clone a humans brain and implant it into a mouse, plan to clone mouses brain and implant into Christian children.
happybaboon

Postby wuffy on Sat 5/Mar/11 12:28pm

Seems in trying to stop the terrorism they've become the terrorists themselves. :huh:
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 7 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Sat 5/Mar/11 12:50pm

happybaboon wrote:Also, that's not Texas or Arkansas or nothing. That's in fucking California :blink:
Orange County is pretty red neck in an affluent, beemer driving, coke snorting sort of a way.
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Postby benw on Sat 5/Mar/11 5:10pm

happybaboon wrote:Also, that's not Texas or Arkansas or nothing. That's in fucking California :blink:

It was Southern California which tends to be quite conservative.
benw
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby RussS on Sat 5/Mar/11 5:34pm

The big problem is that most people in the OC don't come from there. Kind of why I am not there anymore - fricking hate all the newbies.
RussS
Member for: 11 years 4 months

Postby Tugboat on Sat 5/Mar/11 7:13pm

White hoods wouldn't have looked out of place on that mob... welcome to Dumbfuckistan.
Tugboat
"Bringing back the biff"
Member for: 11 years 8 months

Postby happybaboon on Sat 5/Mar/11 7:23pm

Watching again, I love how the Muslim folk just ignore them and carry on with their business (aside from that one lady who gives the haters a friendly wave at the end :D.) Way to be the (vastly) bigger man :thumbsup:
happybaboon

Postby Al_Bushman on Sun 6/Mar/11 9:37pm

That video actually makes me sad. It's one of the reasons I've travelled around the world several times over and never bothered with the USA apart from a brief sojourn into Seattle to pick up a bike. That trip was just before Dubya got re-elected for his second term, and the people were pretty hysterical. Say one bad thing about the man and you could almost see them reaching for a gun.

I'd love to see the Grand Canyon, Rockies, etc but I'd probably get into some argument with a red neck over social liberties and get my head blown off, or get pack raped by a bunch of redneck loons.
Al_Bushman
Member for: 11 years 5 months

Postby happybaboon on Sun 6/Mar/11 9:48pm

I live in a small pocket of "little America" because of all the Yanquis in my class. I'm told that the Yanquis who leave the US are the least crazy ones. But, jesus, 90% of the ones here still seem pretty bloody brainfucked :blink:
happybaboon

Postby LycraLarry on Mon 7/Mar/11 8:18am

I watched half way expecting to see Borat/Sascha Baron Cohen to appear.....please some one tell me this was a set up and not actual?

I think we should be afraid, very afraid, these 'people' have their fingers on the big red button.
LycraLarry
Member for: 6 years 11 months

International Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts