Re: What Did You Buy From Wiggle This Week?

Postby Tugboat on Fri 19/Apr/13 9:33pm

I'm really not having a good time with Wiggle at the moment.

Been waiting two weeks for three orders and a month for another. The two items on backorder from last month's order did arrive after 3 weeks but were delivered to our neighbours... despite being correctly addressed.

My misery seems to be a combination of Wiggle not putting the "message to courier" that you can add on to the address label and NZ Post being useless cunzors. :(
Tugboat
"Bringing back the biff"
Member for: 14 years 8 months

Postby Joel on Sat 20/Apr/13 9:13am

my planetx CX frame is somewhere on the high seas..

the biggest pain I have had lately is haggling with nzpost over using the you shop service from states. bought a frame set and used their service as freight forwarder after checking their guidelines. they then proceeded to say after frame turned up that it was too big! grrr
Joel
"Style over speed"
Member for: 18 years 8 months

Postby swtchbckr on Thu 6/Jun/13 1:10pm

w00t! I just bought some Fat Franks from Bike24, in Brown.
swtchbckr
"Freakin' Mellonfarmer"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Thu 6/Jun/13 4:06pm

Yesterday I got a "1 (22.2mm) Nico alloy headset (hopefully it'll fit my Saronni), a 1 watt taillight (man its bright) and a couple of rolls of bar tape from a place I've used a few times called Super bicycle shop in Taiwan. Excellent prices and parts to me in about a week.
FLATULENTFRIEND
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby beater32 on Thu 6/Jun/13 4:39pm

Nothing,but I was looking today at a Type 2 Derailleur for $108 with free shipping..Don't actually need one but it would be nice to lose that chain noise...
beater32
Member for: 7 years 8 months

Postby Tugboat on Thu 6/Jun/13 8:22pm

Tugboat wrote:I'm really not having a good time with Wiggle at the moment.

Been waiting two weeks for three orders and a month for another. The two items on backorder from last month's order did arrive after 3 weeks but were delivered to our neighbours... despite being correctly addressed.

My misery seems to be a combination of Wiggle not putting the "message to courier" that you can add on to the address label and NZ Post being useless cunzors. :(

As a follow up to this... Wiggle's sorting out problems after 2 packages were declared lost (not delivered for 25 business days) was top notch. So a thumbs up for their ongoing customer service. :thumbsup:

This week some more running gear arrived from Wiggle... Some pimpin Salomon Speedcross 3 trail running shoes and a couple of very cosy Craft thermal tops.
Tugboat
"Bringing back the biff"

Postby slidecontrol on Thu 6/Jun/13 8:52pm

Tugboat wrote: Some pimpin Salomon Speedcross 3 trail running shoes

I has a pair of those, it's like 4wd for your feet ( each foot! :o )
slidecontrol
"YOLO = carpe diem for idiots"
Member for: 13 years 7 months

Postby yak71 on Fri 7/Jun/13 2:00pm

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:Yesterday I got a "1 (22.2mm) Nico alloy headset (hopefully it'll fit my Saronni), a 1 watt taillight (man its bright) and a couple of rolls of bar tape from a place I've used a few times called Super bicycle shop in Taiwan. Excellent prices and parts to me in about a week.

URL?
yak71
"yeah definitely"
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby sanspareil on Fri 7/Jun/13 7:11pm

Morvelo Chasseur de Cols s/s jersey to go with the bib shorts I bought last year :)
sanspareil
Member for: 12 years 5 months

Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Fri 7/Jun/13 8:44pm

sanspareil wrote:Morvelo Chasseur de Cols s/s jersey to go with the bib shorts I bought last year :)

Very nice :cool:
morvelo_chasseur_de_cols_alpine.jpg
FLATULENTFRIEND
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"

Postby wolffman1 on Sat 8/Jun/13 8:42am

Conti gp4000s 25mm tyres, garmin mount and light clamp for the c bike I keep in Melbourne. Next is a pair of 105 brake calipers to replace the shithouse tektro units. Also maybe an 11-25 cassette and possibly a back wheel which won't flex onto the brakes which can't be wound out
wolffman1
"Maaangooo"

Postby sanspareil on Sat 8/Jun/13 9:27am

Does anyone here have a problem with the Wiggle Aussie site? I login through the UK site and when it asks me if I want to use the Aus site, no matter what I try, the (Aus) page won't load fully. :(
sanspareil
Member for: 12 years 5 months

Postby Tugboat on Sun 9/Jun/13 5:48pm

slidecontrol wrote:
Tugboat wrote: Some pimpin Salomon Speedcross 3 trail running shoes

I has a pair of those, it's like 4wd for your feet ( each foot! :o )

That they are! They were the perfect shoe for the mud at the Xterra run out at Makara today. People were slipping and sliding all over the show but the Speedcrosses just kept on biting.
Tugboat
"Bringing back the biff"

Postby Kiwicyclo on Mon 17/Jun/13 11:45am

Purchased (Wiggle)some stuff 3 weeks ago, sent the day I ordered, not turned up in enzud yet. Queried with them about tracing it . . . . response is now have to wait 25 working days (excluding weekends) before they will trace or resend items . . . . .

Back to the good old days of 6 weeks ex UK for shipping.
Kiwicyclo
"Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win you are still retarded."
Member for: 10 years 2 months

Postby Flynnster on Mon 17/Jun/13 12:12pm

Kiwicyclo wrote:Purchased (Wiggle)some stuff 3 weeks ago, sent the day I ordered, not turned up in enzud yet. Queried with them about tracing it . . . . response is now have to wait 25 working days (excluding weekends) before they will trace or resend items . . . . .

Back to the good old days of 6 weeks ex UK for shipping.

I hope not!! :( I ordered a cassette and cleats over a week ago for my euro adventure leaving Tuesday week- hopefully they will show up in the next couple of days? :hmmm:

the 12 -25 will be a bit of grind over the some of the HC cols...
Flynnster
"descending like my grandmother on a 70’s chopper"

Cycling | Road Cycling - Latest Posts