Chris Carter, Scammer And Rip Off Artist.

Postby bigJIMMY on Tue 3/Aug/10 6:15pm

anyone else here think that it is not just slightly off, but completely rotten that CC can take the next 8 weeks off work and get paid the exorbitant tax payer funded salary to try and hide from the media storm?
:satan:
bigJIMMY
"DID SOMEONE SAY ICE CREAM! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Re: Chris Carter, Scammer And Rip Off Artist.

Postby nzmatto on Tue 3/Aug/10 6:23pm

Jimmy, I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who thinks it is OK, 'cept for the dork himself. He deserves the world of crap that's gonna be dumped on him.
nzmatto
"Cycling changed my life."
Member for: 9 years 2 months

Postby wuffy on Tue 3/Aug/10 6:28pm

Political suicide at its best :rolleyes:
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Postby RussS on Tue 3/Aug/10 6:30pm

Of course he is - he is a politician
RussS
Member for: 11 years 2 months

Postby jo on Tue 3/Aug/10 6:40pm

:withstupid:

I'm bemused that he's exempt from producing a medical certificate after 3 days... :rolleyes:
jo
"Windy"
Member for: 14 years 4 months

Postby hickie on Tue 3/Aug/10 6:42pm

saw in the paper today, they (mp's) are allowed 10 day unexplained absence after which there pay gets docked and whooping $10 A DAY!!!!

sorry, stand corrected, 14 days: http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politic ... er-unwell/
hickie
"I've got a singletrack mind..."
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Postby BikeKiller on Tue 3/Aug/10 6:53pm

hickie wrote:saw in the paper today, they (mp's) are allowed 10 day unexplained absence after which there pay gets docked and whooping $10 A DAY!!!!

sorry, stand corrected, 14 days: http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politic ... er-unwell/

That'll learn 'im
BikeKiller
"Hurro"
Member for: 10 years 2 months

Postby dented on Tue 3/Aug/10 7:53pm

At least he will have 8 weeks of torrid mansex to take his mind off things on the work front.
dented
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby Oli on Tue 3/Aug/10 7:57pm

:eh:
Oli
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby j2hyde on Tue 3/Aug/10 9:09pm

bigJIMMY wrote: get paid the exorbitant tax payer funded salary

Politicians get paid jack shit - especially considering the hours many of them do and the 2 faced double dealing bullshit they have to live with. Just because the average wage in NZ is 3rd world pathetic doesn't mean pollies are overpaid, it means NZ is a poor country and too many people havnt figured that out yet.

But that small point aside, yeah, rorting the public whilst in public office is never a good look. Lynch the bastard :satan:
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby kiwi_zg on Tue 3/Aug/10 9:13pm

Seems the CSucker is really taking the piss again.
How can he be allowed to take full paid stress leave, when he in fact was the cause of his own stress.

Hmmm...... sitting at home or take another vacation while getting a least $33,000 deposited in to his bank account over 2 months....Nice. :angry:
kiwi_zg
Member for: 8 years 9 months

Postby bigJIMMY on Tue 3/Aug/10 9:29pm

j2hyde wrote:
bigJIMMY wrote: get paid the exorbitant tax payer funded salary

Politicians get paid jack shit - especially considering the hours many of them do and the 2 faced double dealing bullshit they have to live with. Just because the average wage in NZ is 3rd world pathetic doesn't mean pollies are overpaid, it means NZ is a poor country and too many people havnt figured that out yet.
:

i don't necessarily disagree with you there. the fact that our PM earns less than a bunch of CEO's in NZ is just crazy. 1/2 that of the CEO of telecom i believe...
some do an amazing amount of work for the money that they earn. Some don't. Case and point Chris Carter.
What i mean is that swindlers like CC taking any of my taxes makes my blood boil.

something to consider though especially with our politicians is that they usually will get salary, electorate allowance, a heap of privileges, travel, great super, retirement travel...... and that's before they try to defraud the people that they are meant to represent.
bigJIMMY
"DID SOMEONE SAY ICE CREAM! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Postby Owen on Tue 3/Aug/10 11:42pm

dented wrote:At least he will have 8 weeks of torrid mansex to take his mind off things on the work front.

Yeah thats got everything to do with his political caree/lack thereof :huh:
Owen
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby Colin on Tue 3/Aug/10 11:52pm

He better have a medical certificate to show he really is ill

Possibly he needs bed rest while growing a spine
Colin
Member for: 14 years 4 months

Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Wed 4/Aug/10 6:36am

I remember using the phone in Peter Kaiser’s office (I taught at that school for a few days) and at the back of the desk was a photo of the two of them together. Joy.

Agree with you guys – it’s a rort :angry: .
FLATULENTFRIEND
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 9 years 0 months

National Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts