Israel = Meshugganah Pirate Nation

Postby CrustyMTB on Tue 1/Jun/10 11:04am

Discuss
CrustyMTB
User avatar
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Re: Israel = Meshugganah Pirate Nation

Postby thorg on Tue 1/Jun/10 11:08am

yes.

Am I Anti Semitic now?
thorg
User avatar
"what blog?"
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Re: Israel = Meshugganah Pirate Nation

Postby CrustyMTB on Tue 1/Jun/10 11:23am

thorg wrote:yes.

Am I Anti Semitic now?

GOD WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN!!!
CrustyMTB
User avatar
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Re: Israel = Meshugganah Pirate Nation

Postby radiusq on Tue 1/Jun/10 12:10pm

I read on fox news that people on the boat had ties to al qaeda, therefore the Israeli's were right to do this. Period.
radiusq
User avatar
"Zing-a-Ling-a-Ding"
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Re: Israel = Meshugganah Pirate Nation

Postby CrustyMTB on Tue 1/Jun/10 12:21pm

radiusq wrote:I read on fox news that people on the boat had ties to al qaeda, therefore the Israeli's were right to do this. Period.

Well if Fox News said it it must be right (geddit)

International waters, boarding a foreign flagged vessel of a "friendly" nation (Turkey is the closest thing Israel has to a friend in the ME) = Piracy, rumours of "extremist" links do not = due cause.

The publicity has been badly handled by the Israeli's too...
CrustyMTB
User avatar
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Re: Israel = Meshugganah Pirate Nation

Postby radiusq on Tue 1/Jun/10 1:13pm

It seems that International Laws are there to be broken these days.

Pro-Israeli press seems to be completely ignoring the fact that it was illegal for them to board, and the passengers on-board had every right to resist the boarding. How dare they defend themselves? It's astonishing that the press allows the view to propagate that an act whilst performed in military clothing is somehow legitimate. Had we been shown pictures of Somali pirates getting their arse kicked then all would be well and good, but instead we are led to believe soldiers performing exactly the same act makes the act itself fine.

I raise my hat to everyone on-board who resisted the boarding.
radiusq
User avatar
"Zing-a-Ling-a-Ding"
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Re: Israel = Meshugganah Pirate Nation

Postby iodi on Tue 1/Jun/10 1:23pm

Israeli soldiers board a ship in international waters with intention of taking control of it = Bad.

Sea Shepherd activist boards a ship in international waters with intention of taking control of it = Good.

=} "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter."
iodi
User avatar
"I like dolphins"
Member for: 9 years 1 month

Re: Israel = Meshugganah Pirate Nation

Postby happybaboon on Tue 1/Jun/10 1:28pm

Israel are giant cunzors. I am so over their bullshit. Someone needs to give them an epic hiding :hmmm:

If you attack people who are trying to deliver food, medicine and other aid to suffering civilians (civilians who are suffering because of something that YOU did, no less) then that makes you worse than Satan.
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: Israel = Meshugganah Pirate Nation

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Tue 1/Jun/10 1:29pm

=} One man's bit of wisdom is another man's hoary cliche.
E Dogg Capizzle
User avatar
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Re: Israel = Meshugganah Pirate Nation

Postby fatwombat on Tue 1/Jun/10 1:30pm

radiusq wrote:It seems that International Laws are there to be broken these days .... I raise my hat to everyone on-board who resisted the boarding.

:withstupid: Absolutely!

The Israeli miltary says the troops were only shooting "to defend themselves". Bugger me, if a group of people all wielding machine guns and hand grenades jumped onto my boat, and I knew they were from an organisation that deliberately kills old people and defenceless women and children purely because they are from the wrong ethnic group or religion, I'd make them feel very unwelcome too. If the Israelis want to defend themselves, they should stay on their own bloody beach! ... in fact, even their own beaches were stolen from the Arabs 60 years ago by terrorist groups of Jews who murdered Arab civilians and British peacekeepers.

As for Sea Shepherd, that silly bugger in Japan deserves to be on trial as well. As strongly as I feel that whaling is wrong, trying to force your way onboard someone else's boat to impose your own preferences with violence is wrong. If the Japs are violating an international treaty, that international body should organise an enforcement unit in collaboration with signatory governments. Individual vigilante efforts can only ever make things worse.
fatwombat
User avatar
"Our planet is the mental institution of the universe. - Goethe"
Member for: 8 years 1 month

Re: Israel = Meshugganah Pirate Nation

Postby iodi on Tue 1/Jun/10 1:34pm

happybaboon wrote:Israel are giant cunzors. I am so over their bullshit. Someone needs to give them an epic hiding :hmmm:

If you attack people who are trying to deliver food, medicine and other aid to suffering civilians (civilians who are suffering because of something that YOU did, no less) then that makes you worse than Satan.

That's funny because in Judaism Satan is an angel who works for God - and Satan must get permission from God for everything he does. So, what was your point?
iodi
User avatar
"I like dolphins"
Member for: 9 years 1 month

Re: Israel = Meshugganah Pirate Nation

Postby iodi on Tue 1/Jun/10 1:36pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:=} One man's bit of wisdom is another man's hoary cliche.

Fair point. I was just commenting on the hypocrisy of both the media and various people around here.
iodi
User avatar
"I like dolphins"
Member for: 9 years 1 month

Re: Israel = Meshugganah Pirate Nation

Postby radiusq on Tue 1/Jun/10 1:37pm

It's a pity that the world is full of shades of grey.

However, there are some instances where the argument appears to be black and white and this is one of them IMO. International Law was broken. There is no further discussion IMO. However, maybe Israel would contest this in the same way that the UK and US were able to legitimize the invasion of Iraq, in which case International Law ain't what it used to be and we're all f*cked.

The only positive spin is that once again the world spotlight is on the plight of the people in Gaza.
Last edited by radiusq on Tue 1/Jun/10 1:40pm, edited 2 times in total.
radiusq
User avatar
"Zing-a-Ling-a-Ding"
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Re: Israel = Meshugganah Pirate Nation

Postby happybaboon on Tue 1/Jun/10 1:38pm

iodi wrote:
happybaboon wrote:Israel are giant cunzors. I am so over their bullshit. Someone needs to give them an epic hiding :hmmm:

If you attack people who are trying to deliver food, medicine and other aid to suffering civilians (civilians who are suffering because of something that YOU did, no less) then that makes you worse than Satan.

That's funny because in Judaism Satan is an angel who works for God - and Satan must get permission from God for everything he does. So, what was your point?

I'm not Jewish. My concept of Satan differs. My idea of Satan comes from a mixture of South Park and Christianity, which in my mind makes him a pretty bad dude. That's my point - that the Israelis are pretty bad dudes (bad dudes who have sex with Saddam Hussein in hell).
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: Israel = Meshugganah Pirate Nation

Postby Oli on Tue 1/Jun/10 1:39pm

fatwombat wrote:in fact, even their own beaches were stolen from the Arabs 60 years ago by terrorist groups of Jews who murdered Arab civilians and British peacekeepers.


Anti-Semite! :angry:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

International Politics | National Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

45 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], jimmi71 and 41 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Torpedo7
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit