Wed Night 60 Minutes On Tv3

Postby cooper770 on Tue 27/Apr/10 6:55am

they are running a story on the hit and run in Christchurch that the guy got 12 months home D for.

Should be interesting viewing.
cooper770
"Enjoy the sandpit Kids, some of us have left Kindy."
Member for: 8 years 2 months

Re: Wed Night 60 Minutes On Tv3

Postby dented on Tue 27/Apr/10 7:00am

Will be a typical media attempt to inflame a situation, without providing any new facts or doing anything to change the outcome for victim or perpetrator.

I will use the timeslot to work on the plans for my Death Ray
dented
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Re: Wed Night 60 Minutes On Tv3

Postby cooper770 on Tue 27/Apr/10 7:08am

dented wrote:Will be a typical media attempt to inflame a situation, without providing any new facts or doing anything to change the outcome for victim or perpetrator.

I will use the timeslot to work on the plans for my Death Ray



we will know that for a fact about 8:30 on Wed. They won't be able to provide new facts as all the actual facts have already been presented to the courts and where considered as part of the process of trial.

What it will present that none of us know is the wife's story and the fall out for the guilty party.

So have fun planning your death ray, and thanks for the super positives you always manage to bring to commentary.
cooper770
"Enjoy the sandpit Kids, some of us have left Kindy."
Member for: 8 years 2 months

Re: Wed Night 60 Minutes On Tv3

Postby cruiser on Tue 27/Apr/10 7:40am

:baaa:
cruiser
User avatar
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Re: Wed Night 60 Minutes On Tv3

Postby BrokenKonaRider on Tue 27/Apr/10 8:13am

cooper770 wrote:... thanks for the super positives you always manage to bring to commentary.




cooper770 in another thread when he could have complementary wrote:Nice helmet....
BrokenKonaRider
User avatar
"Pants"
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Re: Wed Night 60 Minutes On Tv3

Postby cooper770 on Tue 27/Apr/10 8:37am

BrokenKonaRider wrote:
cooper770 wrote:... thanks for the super positives you always manage to bring to commentary.




cooper770 in another thread when he could have complementary wrote:Nice helmet....



make your point.....or move on.
cooper770
"Enjoy the sandpit Kids, some of us have left Kindy."
Member for: 8 years 2 months

Re: Wed Night 60 Minutes On Tv3

Postby Scotty on Tue 27/Apr/10 11:11am

He's making the point that you're being a hypocritical fuckwit.

Nothing too cerebral there.
Scotty
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Re: Wed Night 60 Minutes On Tv3

Postby cooper770 on Tue 27/Apr/10 12:03pm

Scotty wrote:He's making the point that you're being a hypocritical fuckwit.

Nothing too cerebral there.



oh really..... :lol:

So I complement a persons helmet and its hypocritical yet your "mates" and the "coven" can post negative shit continually and thats cool :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just got to love double standards.

here's something else that not that cerebral either....I really don't give a shit!

Now that we have all pissed up the wall and compared heights stay to the subject, which is in the main a FYI for those interested and or concerned with the whole story (potentially), for those who aren't.....just move right along and build your death rays or what ever.
cooper770
"Enjoy the sandpit Kids, some of us have left Kindy."
Member for: 8 years 2 months

Re: Wed Night 60 Minutes On Tv3

Postby znomit on Wed 28/Apr/10 7:34pm

Bump for on Telly now
znomit
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Re: Wed Night 60 Minutes On Tv3

Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Wed 28/Apr/10 8:22pm

:) Cheers for bringing it to our notice Coop. I'd watch it but we don't have a TV :thumbsup:
FLATULENTFRIEND
User avatar
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 9 years 2 months

Re: Wed Night 60 Minutes On Tv3

Postby zephyrheaven on Wed 28/Apr/10 8:42pm

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote::) Cheers for bringing it to our notice Coop. I'd watch it but we don't have a TV :thumbsup:


Really? Crikey
zephyrheaven
User avatar
Member for: 8 years 4 months

Re: Wed Night 60 Minutes On Tv3

Postby TheTricksterNZ on Wed 28/Apr/10 9:47pm

Tbh I actually thought both came across pretty well. I'd say he wouldn't have phrased a couple of things quite how he did (i.e. "if you want to judge, go to law school") but he did come across as someone who has completely changed their way of thinking and not the 100% fuckwit that they displayed him as being in the ad.

I don't feel sorry for him that he's stuck on home detention (he should have been put away), however I do feel sorry for him that it took something so catastrophic to change his attitude to drinking and how he used his car.

As for the widow, its just incredibly sad.
TheTricksterNZ
Member for: 8 years 0 months

Re: Wed Night 60 Minutes On Tv3

Postby velofille on Thu 29/Apr/10 10:12am

i recorded it, will watch it tonight!
velofille
User avatar
Member for: 10 years 6 months

Re: Wed Night 60 Minutes On Tv3

Postby Rik on Thu 29/Apr/10 10:43am

http://www.3news.co.nz/Road-To-Forgiven ... fault.aspx

He came across still pretty UN-remorseful. She came across as still astonishingly (to me) forgiving
Rik
User avatar
""Cities are becoming more rational again, after the folly of car-centric planning," Colville-Andersen"
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Re: Wed Night 60 Minutes On Tv3

Postby znomit on Thu 29/Apr/10 10:55am

Rik wrote:http://www.3news.co.nz/Road-To-Forgiveness/tabid/371/articleID/153296/Default.aspx

He came across still pretty UN-remorseful. She came across as still astonishingly (to me) forgiving


I got the impression that he thought "oh well, shit happens".
Should be in jail. Not stopping to offer assistance=manslaughter.
znomit
User avatar
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Sifting | Television - Latest Posts

Who is online

57 Users browsing this website: danose, DotBot, Google [Bot], oldandlazy and 53 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles