Only 200k In A Day

Postby crazy cow on Mon 14/Dec/09 7:00pm

there are some riders out there who this last weekend made their claim to history the first as far as we know to go from hanmer springs through the molesworth to blenheim in one day these guys are legends in there own right, are you able to step up to the plate on this one the challenge has been laid there was about 16 of them in all and it is a privilage to know each and everyone one of them and be able to call them my friends.
crazy cow
Member for: 7 years 10 months

Re: Only 200k In A Day

Postby sifter on Mon 14/Dec/09 9:14pm

crazy cow wrote:there are some riders out there who this last weekend made their claim to history the first as far as we know to go from hanmer springs through the molesworth to blenheim in one day these guys are legends in there own right, are you able to step up to the plate on this one the challenge has been laid there was about 16 of them in all and it is a privilage to know each and everyone one of them and be able to call them my friends.

I think you'll find there are a few dozen mad buggers planning to do just that as part of the Kiwi Brevet next February. http://www.kiwibrevet.blogspot.com/

I know I am...

...and that's after about 900km in a few days...

:crazy:
sifter
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Postby Oli on Mon 14/Dec/09 9:15pm

:D
Oli
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby nzmatto on Mon 14/Dec/09 9:25pm

Yeah, but Sifter I reckon the rest of them are mere humans, unlike yourself!!!!
nzmatto
"Cycling changed my life."
Member for: 9 years 2 months

Postby crazy cow on Mon 14/Dec/09 10:12pm

nzmatto wrote:Yeah, but Sifter I reckon the rest of them are mere humans, unlike yourself!!!!

go on come with use next year and then who will be talking ooohh :lol:
crazy cow

Postby BillB on Mon 14/Dec/09 10:17pm

Midday Saturday 6 February 2010. Be there. We'll see what mad cows are made of. :p
BillB
"To finish last, first you have to finish!"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby crazy cow on Mon 14/Dec/09 10:20pm

BillB wrote:Midday Saturday 6 February 2010. Be there. We'll see what mad cows are made of. :p
bit hard to go back in time 2009 hey i know what i saw dont need to prove it go mad cows
crazy cow

Postby BillB on Mon 14/Dec/09 10:26pm

You'll need to ride faster than you type. Caught by a bit of fast editing. :sly:
BillB
"To finish last, first you have to finish!"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby Joel on Tue 15/Dec/09 7:23am

sifter wrote:
crazy cow wrote:there are some riders out there who this last weekend made their claim to history the first as far as we know to go from hanmer springs through the molesworth to blenheim in one day these guys are legends in there own right, are you able to step up to the plate on this one the challenge has been laid there was about 16 of them in all and it is a privilage to know each and everyone one of them and be able to call them my friends.

I think you'll find there are a few dozen mad buggers planning to do just that as part of the Kiwi Brevet next February. http://www.kiwibrevet.blogspot.com/

I know I am...

...and that's after about 900km in a few days...

:crazy:

you guys are just plain crazy :crazy: have fun though :thumbsup:
Joel
"Style over speed"
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Cycling | Epic Riding | Mountain Biking - Latest Posts