One Of The Best

Postby hotshitonwheels on Fri 20/Nov/09 8:43am

;)
mean.jpg
the trek session 88
hotshitonwheels
User avatar
"Pin it to win it"
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Re: One Of The Best

Postby bigJIMMY on Fri 20/Nov/09 9:10am

looks shit.
bigJIMMY
User avatar
"DID SOMEONE SAY ICE CREAM! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Re: One Of The Best

Postby Chickenman on Fri 20/Nov/09 9:25am

I prefer this
eddy-merckx_molteni-thumb.jpg
'Nuff said.
Chickenman
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 4 months

Re: One Of The Best

Postby Trail on Fri 20/Nov/09 9:37am

I prefer this

spaceball (1).gif
Trail
User avatar
"Concentrating on technique"
Member for: 9 years 2 months

Re: One Of The Best

Postby Oli on Fri 20/Nov/09 10:28am

Chickenman wrote:I prefer this
:love:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Re: One Of The Best

Postby Chickenman on Fri 20/Nov/09 10:49am

:D

I knew you'd like that.

Modern bikes are nice, but old ones are beautiful IMO.
Chickenman
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 4 months

Re: One Of The Best

Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Fri 20/Nov/09 9:58pm

:eh: I prefer to know what keeps those bikes upright
FLATULENTFRIEND
User avatar
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 9 years 0 months

Re: One Of The Best

Postby Adrenalinejunkie on Fri 20/Nov/09 10:04pm

Photoshop is a wonderful thing i hear
Adrenalinejunkie
User avatar
"Bikes are like chicks. You can ride any of them well, but some are just more likely to impress your friends."
Member for: 8 years 10 months

Re: One Of The Best

Postby wuffy on Fri 20/Nov/09 11:04pm

Adrenalinejunkie wrote:Photoshop is a wonderful thing i hear


No photoshop here... I held the bike..... and then let it go and boosted like hell back to the camera... took a solid 5 hours to get it dialed in....

Oh and everything apart from the bike frame and hubs and a few stickers suddenly turned black and white...

True story.
DSC_0328.jpg
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Re: One Of The Best

Postby eyeball on Fri 20/Nov/09 11:08pm

wuffy wrote:
Adrenalinejunkie wrote:Photoshop is a wonderful thing i hear


No photoshop here... I held the bike..... and then let it go and boosted like hell back to the camera... took a solid 5 hours to get it dialed in....

Oh and everything apart from the bike frame and hubs and a few stickers suddenly turned black and white...

True story.

mhhhhmmmmm sure it did.... :sly:
eyeball
User avatar
"Whatcha wana do ya wana go hunt some moose"
Member for: 11 years 3 months

Re: One Of The Best

Postby wuffy on Sat 21/Nov/09 12:06am

eyeball wrote:
wuffy wrote:
Adrenalinejunkie wrote:Photoshop is a wonderful thing i hear


No photoshop here... I held the bike..... and then let it go and boosted like hell back to the camera... took a solid 5 hours to get it dialed in....

Oh and everything apart from the bike frame and hubs and a few stickers suddenly turned black and white...

True story.

mhhhhmmmmm sure it did.... :sly:


Here's proof.......

witness wrote:yes thats exactly how it happened, right as he said it, precisely
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Re: One Of The Best

Postby sherdforlife on Sat 21/Nov/09 1:44pm

stock sesh is prety gay next to justin leovs factory rig its farken nice
sherdforlife
User avatar
Member for: 11 years 2 months

Re: One Of The Best

Postby Chickenman on Sat 21/Nov/09 2:37pm

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote: :eh: I prefer to know what keeps those bikes upright


It's called a magic bike stand, commonly used by the cycling press to take photos. I have access to one, if you look for my Santa Cruz, or even XC bike pics, you'll see it in use.

And no it doesn't use photochop.
Chickenman
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 4 months

Re: One Of The Best

Postby Wobbler on Sat 21/Nov/09 2:48pm

:)
cosmo-gee-atherton-nude-dec2009-3.jpg
Wobbler
User avatar
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Re: One Of The Best

Postby wachtourak on Sat 21/Nov/09 2:48pm

hott
wachtourak
User avatar
"IMDABES"
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Photography | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

51 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot] and 49 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • ProBikeKit
  • Torpedo7
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles