Printer Problem.

Postby Spokes on Mon 2/Nov/09 8:26pm

We have a Epson printer I want to hook up to our computer. But I have lost the software disk for it. What to do?
Spokes
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Re: Printer Problem.

Postby Wobbler on Mon 2/Nov/09 8:28pm

turn it off and on again
Wobbler
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Postby jnumbaz on Mon 2/Nov/09 8:29pm

Have you checked it for vorb leaks?
jnumbaz
"high-powered mass-cannon throwing tessellated plasma forward in an orgy of death and destruction"
Member for: 10 years 2 months

Postby XCrazy on Mon 2/Nov/09 8:31pm

If it doesn't just automatically work when you plug it in go here: http://tech.epson.co.nz/downloads/ and look up the appropriate model and download drivers. Should then work.
XCrazy
"WWJD...... What Would Jens Do?"
Member for: 10 years 8 months

Postby happybaboon on Sat 11/May/13 1:33am

That is some fucking weird spambotting.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby MasterBruce on Sat 11/May/13 11:01pm

I also have a Epson dot matrix in my store for billing. It stopped working. I re-installed the application and drivers but not worked. I think any hardware issue is triggered.
MasterBruce
Member for: 4 years 5 months

Postby Simonius_Titius on Sun 12/May/13 3:55am

That is some fucking weird spambotting.

Stand by for link spam from MasterBruce.
Simonius_Titius
"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off. - Gloria Steinem"
Member for: 8 years 0 months

Postby bugle on Sun 12/May/13 9:14am

PC load letter

The MasterBruce spam in the battery thread points to a decent looking battery web site, useful spam?
bugle
"Bah, who hasn't killed the neighbour and rooted their corpse after one too many cab savs?"
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Postby Simonius_Titius on Sun 12/May/13 1:17pm

Evolution. The cost of spambots and zombie PC armies is now low enough that their services can be afforded by businesses with a lower margin than fake penis enlargement etc.
That deleted post from the girl in the headscarf linked to be for an Auck computer repair shop, or maybe that was just part of the leadup.
Simonius_Titius
"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off. - Gloria Steinem"
Member for: 8 years 0 months

Postby happybaboon on Sun 12/May/13 2:55pm

Simonius_Titius wrote:Evolution. The cost of spambots and zombie PC armies is now low enough that their services can be afforded by businesses with a lower margin than fake penis enlargement etc.
That deleted post from the girl in the headscarf linked to be for an Auck computer repair shop, or maybe that was just part of the leadup.

Fear not. I'm sure their eventual intention was to sell you some more magic wang-enhancing beans.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Sifting | Technology - Latest Posts