Anti-cycle People On Tm Message Board

Postby tylersdad on Sun 27/Sep/09 10:36pm

Here are some cycle-haters.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Community/Mess ... d=38846346

unfortunately some people use too much detail in thier profile.
user She3 will likely find a drop off in Kapiti cyclists using her husbands pest control services
'Maarty -Pest Control & Property Services'

Maybe Vorb should have a list of business's cyclists should avoid as known to be 'anti-cyclist' .
and a list of business's know to be 'pro-cyclist'.

Thoughts?
tylersdad
"Meh !!!!"
Member for: 12 years 5 months

Re: Anti-cycle People On Tm Message Board

Postby Oli on Sun 27/Sep/09 10:45pm

Or just don't read this shit. You'll never change their opinion so the only person it affects is you.
Oli
Member for: 14 years 6 months

Postby dicks-naughty-account on Sun 27/Sep/09 10:51pm

fucking idiots. god there are some retards on trademe.
dicks-naughty-account
"WRANGLER BUTTS DRIVE ME NUTS"
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby eyeball on Sun 27/Sep/09 11:01pm

Stupid thing is alot of them are probably bad drivers and just looking for someone to blame and cyclist's are an easy target.
eyeball
"Whatcha wana do ya wana go hunt some moose"
Member for: 13 years 7 months

Postby Wobbler on Mon 28/Sep/09 7:37am

half of them are probably high rollers in late model commodores.
Wobbler
User avatarMedal
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby its that guy on Mon 28/Sep/09 7:52am

:hmmm: or drunk 70 year olds
its that guy
"Lurkin"
Member for: 10 years 7 months

Postby swtchbckr on Mon 28/Sep/09 8:29am

tylersdad wrote:Maybe Vorb should have a list of business's cyclists should avoid as known to be 'anti-cyclist' .
and a list of business's know to be 'pro-cyclist'.

Thoughts?

i reckon thats quite a cool idea. and, we should let them know that the reason we're taking our business elsewhere is due to that reason. they've gotta get a guage of how their narrowmindedness is affecting their business. really rub it in too. "i was gonna spend $10 to $15K with your business on a new blahblah, but i read your anti cycling rhetoric on the tardme, so screw you!"
swtchbckr
"Freakin' Mellonfarmer"
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby wachtourak on Mon 28/Sep/09 4:36pm

99% of people on the tardme message boards are bored housewives with sandy vaginas who are angry at the world because they've let themselves go after their 2nd child and are fat and ugly and their husbands won't touch them. their opinions are less than worthless. I need to make a new trademe account just to troll them, as my main one is banned from the forums there :(
wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 17 years 2 months

Postby slowMTB on Mon 28/Sep/09 4:44pm

wachtourak wrote:99% of people on the tardme message boards are bored housewives with sandy vaginas who are angry at the world because they've let themselves go after their 2nd child and are fat and ugly and their husbands won't touch them. their opinions are less than worthless. I need to make a new trademe account just to troll them, as my main one is banned from the forums there :(

:lol:

FFS - tardme has a forum :baaa: , thank goodness I don't lurk on there :cool:
slowMTB
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Postby philstar on Mon 28/Sep/09 5:41pm

Oli wrote:Or just don't read this shit. You'll never change their opinion so the only person it affects is you.

in general I agree with you, but it is important to let people know that there are people out there with different opinions to them
philstar
"misanthropic"
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Postby shmoodiver on Mon 28/Sep/09 5:47pm

philstar wrote:
Oli wrote:Or just don't read this shit. You'll never change their opinion so the only person it affects is you.

in general I agree with you, but it is important to let people know that there are people out there with different opinions to them

futile! anybody ignorant enough to be oblivious of others opinions will be unaffected buy them anyway
shmoodiver
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 12 years 5 months

Postby Tugboat on Mon 28/Sep/09 6:26pm

slowMTB wrote:
wachtourak wrote:99% of people on the tardme message boards are bored housewives with sandy vaginas who are angry at the world because they've let themselves go after their 2nd child and are fat and ugly and their husbands won't touch them. their opinions are less than worthless. I need to make a new trademe account just to troll them, as my main one is banned from the forums there :(

:lol:

FFS - tardme has a forum :baaa: , thank goodness I don't lurk on there :cool:

Largely it's the lowest denominator of intelligence who post there. Sometimes it's fun to just to take a look to see how munted people can be.
Tugboat
"Bringing back the biff"
Member for: 13 years 10 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Mon 28/Sep/09 6:30pm

Tugboat wrote:[ Sometimes it's fun to just to take a look to see how munted people can be.

:D
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 17 years 5 months

Postby wachtourak on Mon 28/Sep/09 7:03pm

The other 1% are internet tough guys like Craig Kennett.

Also, there are sometimes threads where women discuss whether penis size is important or not, I used to go in there and if a woman said she liked/needed big dicks, suggest that her vagina was too loose from rampant whorishness. Always got some lulz
wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 17 years 2 months

Postby RussS on Mon 28/Sep/09 7:41pm

lulz - can see why U got banned watchy :D
RussS
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Kapiti Coast | Lower North Island | New Zealand | Regions | Wellington Region - Latest Posts