Would you taser a granny if she dared you to?

Yes -Any granny, even my granny - a dare is a dare
45%
Maybe - Not my granny, but any other granny
32%
No - I'd never taser a granny, even if she dared me
23%

Total voters : 31

Re: Video - 72 Year Old Granny Tasered

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Thu 11/Jun/09 7:31pm

scatter wrote:How about that charming 88yo decorated WW2 vet who walked into the Holocaust Memorial today and shot the guard just cos he was black :rolleyes:

But old people are harmless! The silly old cow got what she deserved. Don't fuck with the police.
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby thecharmed01 on Thu 11/Jun/09 9:10pm

At the end of the day, when dealing with any cops anywhere its 90% attitude!!!!!!

They didnt show the entire altercation - so no one knows what was said in the lead up to that, but her attitude really does say a lot. It looks like she had decided that no matter what he said she didnt want to do, so she decided that she was above the law and could do whatever she liked.
Whether it was because she was old...or Texan or whatever..... There was no need for her to NOT follow his instructions and if she had, he wouldnt have reacted.
He didnt ask her anything difficult. She was being directly disobedient, so although I think the Taser itself is a little harsh, I can kind of see that she brought it on herself.

Actions have consequences.

Obey Mr Policeman with his reasonable requests = not getting your ass tasered and arrested.
thecharmed01
"Slave to Rogue"
Member for: 14 years 4 months

Postby jnumbaz on Thu 11/Jun/09 10:05pm

wachtourak wrote:I lol'd

Winkfein lol. Sounds pretty jewish. No wonder she didn't want to pay her speeding ticket

Shoulda got out the road side gas chamber complete with obligatory shower heads.
jnumbaz
"high-powered mass-cannon throwing tessellated plasma forward in an orgy of death and destruction"
Member for: 10 years 3 months

Postby jnumbaz on Thu 11/Jun/09 10:08pm

I bet she was a 72 year old, 8 dan ninja, and was fittin to charge up a shenriouken. Gogo the tazer
jnumbaz
"high-powered mass-cannon throwing tessellated plasma forward in an orgy of death and destruction"
Member for: 10 years 3 months

Postby Oli on Thu 11/Jun/09 11:00pm

If that big fucking cop BULLY had some nuts there are several hundred ways of restraining a 4 foot tall old lady without the need for any sort of weapons. FUCK HIM. I can't even believe that people are sticking up for that cowardly redneck FUCK. Talk about over-reaction.:angry:
Oli
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Postby musket on Thu 11/Jun/09 11:02pm

I'm all for tasering, but there's a time and a place. Tasering a little old lady is definitely testing the limits of "less than lethal".

She could work on being a little more obliging though.
musket
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Postby Oli on Thu 11/Jun/09 11:06pm

Yeah, she was a pain in the arse bitch to be sure, but FFS. :
Oli

Postby musket on Thu 11/Jun/09 11:09pm

I'd make an exception if she's someone's mother in law.
musket
Member for: 15 years 2 months

Postby Downhiller669 on Thu 11/Jun/09 11:18pm

she said go ahead taser me and wasent doing what the cop was asking her, he was so big if he "man handled" her he prob would of broke her in half! as long as she dident have a pace maker im all good with her getting tazerd!
Downhiller669
"yea boi"
Member for: 8 years 9 months

Postby Kazmeistyr on Thu 11/Jun/09 11:33pm

Oli wrote:If that big fucking cop BULLY had some nuts there are several hundred ways of restraining a 4 foot tall old lady without the need for any sort of weapons. FUCK HIM. I can't even believe that people are sticking up for that cowardly redneck FUCK. Talk about over-reaction.:angry:

yeah, yeah. You're right. He should have smacked her right in the snoz with his baton, pile-drived her, hand-cuffed her to the back of her pick-up, towed it a few dozen miles to the tip, taken a dump on her then shoved her in an old fridge.
Kazmeistyr
"has the power of Greyskull"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby Oli on Thu 11/Jun/09 11:36pm

Hello? I've subdued 6' tall dudes without doing any of those things? What kind of fucked up Harry Callaghan shit are you on man? This is an OLD LADY we're talking about.
Oli

Postby AarowNZ on Thu 11/Jun/09 11:52pm

She was obviously a serious threat to his safety.
AarowNZ
"What?"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby Oli on Thu 11/Jun/09 11:54pm

Obviously! :D
Oli

Postby Oli on Fri 12/Jun/09 12:02am

There's a huge element of schadenfreude on Vorb - the pleasure people take from someone else but them getting it stuck to them is palpable. If it's all the same to you I'd rather do less tasering and more stern talking. :thumbsup:
Oli

Postby thelivo on Fri 12/Jun/09 12:09am

(to paraphrase Monty Python...)Taser?! fresh fruit not good enough for you eh??
thelivo
"Jens Voigt's Suitcase of Courage will not fit in the overhead compartment."
Member for: 10 years 4 months

Crime | Sifting - Latest Posts