Video Editing Software

Postby DHhucks on Sat 12/Nov/11 2:23pm

I've just installed Wax 2.0 on our computer to upgrade from Windows Movie Maker :D and I can't really find any good user guides for it on the internet. Is there anyone who has Wax who knows what they're doing?
DHhucks
"Baldrick; I think I have a cunning plan...."
Member for: 3 years 3 months

Re: Video Editing Software

Postby Conners on Sat 12/Nov/11 9:00pm

DHhucks wrote:I've just installed Wax 2.0 on our computer to upgrade from Windows Movie Maker :D and I can't really find any good user guides for it on the internet. Is there anyone who has Wax who knows what they're doing?

I just googled "wax video editor tutorial" and came up with a shit load of hits?
I've never used Wax, but I imagine as with any video editing software there will be a bit of bashing your head against your brick wall for a while, once you've hit your head hard enough it all usually becomes clear.
Conners
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 11 years 5 months

Postby wuffy on Sat 12/Nov/11 9:06pm

Conners wrote:
DHhucks wrote:I've just installed Wax 2.0 on our computer to upgrade from Windows Movie Maker :D and I can't really find any good user guides for it on the internet. Is there anyone who has Wax who knows what they're doing?

I just googled "wax video editor tutorial" and came up with a shit load of hits?
I've never used Wax, but I imagine as with any video editing software there will be a bit of bashing your head against your brick wall for a while, once you've hit your head hard enough it all usually becomes clear.

:D
wuffy
Member for: 5 years 7 months

Postby its that guy on Sat 12/Nov/11 10:46pm

F.C.E ftw
its that guy
"Lurkin"
Member for: 5 years 5 months

Postby Amy12 on Sat 26/Nov/11 10:55pm

Whoops! Better luck next time with searching. :) There is plenty of good video production software out there, and plenty of guides to help you along the way. If you need help I might have a couple of CDs I could send to you.
Amy12
Member for: 3 years 2 months

Sifting | Technology - Latest Posts