Postby jamesw on Thu 26/Oct/06 8:35pm

isnt tits the one back from 40 and then down that 4x4 track then left
jamesw
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Postby j2hyde on Thu 26/Oct/06 8:39pm

Fergs wrote: I think that some of these problems could be solved by Gravity Canterbury having a track building day. There hasn't been one for about 3 months has there?

Someone organise one and we'll get the tracks fixed.

Good idea. There are a few tracks that could use some work
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby MVink on Thu 26/Oct/06 8:53pm

Trackbuilding seshions seem to be work very well ;)
MVink
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Postby JohnnyC on Thu 26/Oct/06 9:02pm

j2hyde wrote:
Fergs wrote: I think that some of these problems could be solved by Gravity Canterbury having a track building day. There hasn't been one for about 3 months has there?

Someone organise one and we'll get the tracks fixed.

Good idea. There are a few tracks that could use some work

There was one for Lava Flow a couple of weekends ago. No-one showed up on time. A few people turned up late and a little bit of work was done and a couple of people have gone up during the week to do a bit more work for the race. If there is a specific track you think needs work, contact whoever is the track manager and they will organise a working bee.
JohnnyC
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby Fergs on Fri 27/Oct/06 8:25am

Yeah I'll do that - but I shouldn't have to. GC runs the tracks, that means GC should organise the maintenance.
Fergs
Member for: 12 years 9 months

Postby DD-Rick on Fri 27/Oct/06 8:38am

Fergs wrote: Yeah I'll do that - but I shouldn't have to. GC runs the tracks, that means GC should organise the maintenance.

How do you figure that?

GC doesnt run the tracks, we are mearly the prefered point ofcontact for the Council Rangers.
DD-Rick
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Postby Slim on Fri 27/Oct/06 8:42am

DD-Rick wrote:
Fergs wrote: Yeah I'll do that - but I shouldn't have to. GC runs the tracks, that means GC should organise the maintenance.

How do you figure that?

GC doesnt run the tracks, we are mearly the prefered point ofcontact for the Council Rangers.

If GC want people to ask GC before any work is done, that to me, says GC runs the tracks.

If GC don't run the tracks, why should people ask GC :eh: If GC don't want people doing maintenance, then GC should organise it!!
Slim
Member for: 14 years 4 months

Postby Fergs on Fri 27/Oct/06 8:44am

Then maybe I should liaise directly with Nick Singleton as I have done in the past?
Fergs

Postby mtbrat on Fri 27/Oct/06 8:46am

I would have to say that I agree with the logic of Slimzzor and Fergsburger there.
mtbrat
"HUUUGE Tracts of land"
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby DD-Rick on Fri 27/Oct/06 8:46am

Slim wrote:
DD-Rick wrote:

How do you figure that?

If GC want people to ask GC before any work is done, that to me, says GC runs the tracks.

If GC don't run the tracks, why should people ask GC :eh: If GC don't want people doing maintenance, then GC should organise it!!

I can't see where your coming from here, we may have to agree to differ.

GC do organise working days on behalf of the Council Rangers. They control the tracks, being as its council land and all.
DD-Rick
Member for: 13 years 5 months

Postby Fergs on Fri 27/Oct/06 8:48am

DD-Rick wrote:
Slim wrote:
DD-Rick wrote:

How do you figure that?

I can't see where your coming from here, we may have to agree to differ.

GC do organise working days on behalf of the Council Rangers. They control the tracks, being as its council land and all.
Oh well that's good stuff - I've always thought that the only way to get the tracks fixed was by GC organising something. Sweet. I'll get on it then :)
Fergs

News - Latest Posts