Re: Mt Victoria 'downhill' Tracks

Postby Hardy3 on Fri 12/Nov/10 9:32am

Jimi and I popped up for a quick tidy up of where Ranger Steve chopped out the fallen tree that covered the old line on Damians. Made a sweet sweet berm after this...keep your eyes peeled over the next few weeks as we will be hopefully building a drop where the tree used to be!!

Next plan of attack will be to open up an old/unused line that connects half way through rock drop to half way through grom...we have a sick trail network on our hands!!

Now that we have tools from the council I will start posting up here when we are digging :thumbsup:

Ps someone's nicked the beer bong we found :satan:
Hardy3
Member for: 11 years 4 months

Postby speeding_ant on Sat 13/Nov/10 3:39pm

Jimi and I went up and built the line between Rock Drop and Damians. It's a sick bit of trail! Real smooth, then quite gnarly!

Turn right at the big orange cone on Rock Drop.
speeding_ant
Member for: 11 years 7 months

Postby DaveAldred on Sat 13/Nov/10 10:10pm

Good job guys. Thanks very much for working on these trails. I really enjoy them when I get the chance. May the wind be forever at your backs.
DaveAldred
"Bushlove - Strictly Sifting"
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Postby Jimi on Thu 9/Dec/10 4:49pm

We have been working on the berm in Grom again. It's very soft at the moment. Hopefully with a little more dirt and some rain it will firm up. In the mean time try not to blow it up.
photo.JPG
Jimi
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Postby speeding_ant on Sat 5/Mar/11 4:08pm

See below
Last edited by speeding_ant on Sat 5/Mar/11 4:28pm, edited 2 times in total.
speeding_ant

Postby speeding_ant on Sat 5/Mar/11 4:16pm

Vorb video can suck my nuts. See below for awesome new trail we found. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B13fRGthaas
speeding_ant

Conditions | Cycling | Downhill Racing | Lower North Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Public Notices | Regions | Trail Building | Trail Conditions | Wellington | Wellington Region - Latest Posts