VFR: The Monuments 2015

Team Riders    Team Strength    Team Size   

wolffman1
    Pozzovivo || Wellens || Vanendert || Nibali || Rodriguez || Sanchez || Kwiatkowski || Luis Henao

Tugboat
    Pozzovivo || Gallopin || Clarke || Rodriguez || Kwiatkowski || Costa || Jelte Slagter || Luis Henao

Rik
    Pozzovivo || Wellens || Vanendert || Gerrans || Nibali || Rodriguez || Sanchez || Stybar

Buds
    Pozzovivo || Bardet || Wellens || Gallopin || Nibali || Rodriguez || Caruso || Kreuziger 1

scatter
    Pozzovivo || Gerrans || Moreno || Caruso || Kwiatkowski || Costa || Luis Henao || David Arredondo

Kev
    Pozzovivo || Wellens || Gallopin || Nibali || Fuglsang || Rodriguez || Martin 1 || Luis Henao

Richie_D
    Wellens || Gallopin || Albasini || Fuglsang || Kelderman || Rodriguez || Kwiatkowski || Jelte Slagter

Claude
    Pozzovivo || Albasini || Aru || Kelderman || Rodriguez || Kwiatkowski || Frank || Rolland

great uncle bulgaria
    Pozzovivo || Betancur || Wellens || Gerrans || Kelderman || Rodriguez || Kwiatkowski || Jelte Slagter

noel_whiteside
    Pozzovivo || Kelderman || Moreno || Gilbert || Martin 1 || Nieve || Roche || Mollema

pushbikerider
    Sagan || Chavanel || Greipel || Wiggins || Stybar || Bauer || Degenkolb || Ciolek

vfr
    Breschel || Kristoff || Debusschere || Terpstra || Stybar || Bonifazio || Joaquin Rojas || Van Asbroeck

dc
    Devolder || Roulston || Sergent || Van Avermaet || Terpstra || Hayman || Thomas || Sagan

Total responses : 13
Re: Vfr: The Monuments 2015

Postby Claude on Mon 27/Apr/15 7:38am

I think the Latin name for it is "collapso extremiss". Never mind. Good game all, and obviously Mr Wolfman spent a lot of time researching before putting in his last minute team to take the win. Well done.
Bring on the Giro.
Claude
Member for: 8 years 7 months

Re: Automated Results Posting

Postby Tugboat on Mon 27/Apr/15 12:58pm

vfr wrote: Directing his team from a monastery high in the Himalayan mountain, Tugboat manages to snag a surprise 2nd place moving Team Rik back to 3rd place in the process.

Nice... I'll settle for second. I did manage to escape Nepal before the big quake and managed to plan my team for LBL from the comfort and fast wifi of Penang. :D
Tugboat
"Bringing back the biff"
Member for: 11 years 8 months

Postby wolffman1 on Mon 27/Apr/15 4:04pm

Tugboat wrote:
vfr wrote: Directing his team from a monastery high in the Himalayan mountain, Tugboat manages to snag a surprise 2nd place moving Team Rik back to 3rd place in the process.

Nice... I'll settle for second. I did manage to escape Nepal before the big quake and managed to plan my team for LBL from the comfort and fast wifi of Penang. :D

Altitude training for the DS. Dont let sky find out or they'll be trying that next.
Good fun this series especially changing the team for the flavour of each race.
Bring on the giro!
wolffman1
"Maaangooo"
Member for: 9 years 2 months

Postby Rik on Tue 28/Apr/15 12:02pm

Tugboat wrote:

And I'm happy with 3rd - My team pick was a panicked eight dart toss on Sunday night sat on the steps of Hanmer's library, with two daughters tugging on each arm, 'Daddy we're hungry'. So very greatfull for the podium invite. Bravo everyone.
Rik
""Cities are becoming more rational again, after the folly of car-centric planning," Colville-Andersen"
Member for: 9 years 5 months

Cycling | Vorb Fantasy Racing - Latest Posts