Re: Verb; To Santucci

Postby Rik on Fri 7/Oct/16 10:41am

I was getting close to Santuccing my wheel last night when whilst cleaning noticed a broken spoke nipple, then another, then another, total count FIVE broken or cracked nipples (which fortunately is the exact number of spare nipples I had laying around). I flippin' hate ally spoke nipples now. :angry:
Rik
""Cities are becoming more rational again, after the folly of car-centric planning," Colville-Andersen"
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Postby jimmi71 on Fri 7/Oct/16 3:32pm

I almost Santuccied the demon bike (see seperate thread) when it biffed me on the ashphalt for the umpteenth time. I thought better of it however as beating a possessed bike is only likely to get the demons more riled. I did say lots of F words though....
jimmi71
Member for: 3 years 3 months

Postby Velocipedestrian on Fri 7/Oct/16 7:40pm

Rik wrote:I was getting close to Santuccing my wheel last night when whilst cleaning noticed a broken spoke nipple, then another, then another, total count FIVE broken or cracked nipples (which fortunately is the exact number of spare nipples I had laying around). I flippin' hate ally spoke nipples now. :angry:

Nipples are an inappropriate place to save weight. Go the hefty nip!
Velocipedestrian
"Now bicycles were never made for pale green pants to ride 'em. Especially spooky pale green pants with nobody inside 'em."
Member for: 11 years 9 months

Cycling | Fixed Gear - Latest Posts