Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby DropKick on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:32pm

Oli wrote:
DropKick wrote:
Oli wrote:Gosh, what a bunch of agronauts! I don't know whether or not I agree with Charlie but you guys ganging up on him sure makes me want to... :crazy:
\\Just come over here ( super-city-maori-seats-t99677.html ), we're bad mouthing the Maoris
No need. :hmmm:

Lol, the timing of my post didnt look good seconds after mr charlies one :paranoid:
DropKick
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Postby Spokes on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:34pm

charliehopkins wrote: the boar would kill you. dead.

Best saying on Vorb ever. :lol:

Charlie you lost me at the Nazi comment. I would like to have seen a proper argument against 1080s use but I have yet to see one.

But one thing I would like to know as I would say we can all agree possums are a pest that Doc has to deal with is, without using 1080 how do we control possums?
Spokes
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Postby sherdforlife on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:38pm

if you watch maori tv right now charlie you will see some 'niggers' participating in your fave past time. i hope this agrovates you
sherdforlife
Member for: 11 years 2 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:51pm

If some dickhead wants to go and die up Tongariro I say more power to him, if he was a real outdoorsman he wouldn't be choosing a piss easy sanitised national park to die in, he'd be some where properly wild.

Deer, goats, pigs thar and chamois are vermin, just like possums, rats and stoats. If you'd ever actually been in native bush which hasn't been grazed or has recovered due to the government culling days and not been re-colonised by the vermin you'd realise this. Most people haven't. Most Hunters certainly haven't. I have a few friends who I respect who hunt, but my experience from spending 15 years in the backcountry of NZ is that most people who call themselves hunters will never get into the proper wilderness areas.

If we kill all the deer with 1080 (GOOOOOOOOO DOC!!!) you can always shoot your mates, that's want hunters do isn't it??
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Postby sherdforlife on Thu 27/Aug/09 10:04pm

CrustyMTB wrote:If some dickhead wants to go and die up Tongariro I say more power to him, if he was a real outdoorsman he wouldn't be choosing a piss easy sanitised national park to die in, he'd be some where properly wild.

Deer, goats, pigs thar and chamois are vermin, just like possums, rats and stoats. If you'd ever actually been in native bush which hasn't been grazed or has recovered due to the government culling days and not been re-colonised by the vermin you'd realise this. Most people haven't. Most Hunters certainly haven't. I have a few friends who I respect who hunt, but my experience from spending 15 years in the backcountry of NZ is that most people who call themselves hunters will never get into the proper wilderness areas.

If we kill all the deer with 1080 (GOOOOOOOOO DOC!!!) you can always shoot your mates, that's want hunters do isn't it??

i was thinking the same thing when i saw that, but it was for a cause and that guy was a bit duranged and maybe needs to get off the 1080 himself.

most of the ground shrubs with bereys on them wear completly cleaned out in the dear epidemic making it imposible for the native birds to even bread properly because of mal nuetrition. also the native bees have all most completly gone off the wasps have completly killed them off meaning the polonisation is incredibly poor. ther are a fuck load of wasps in the bush around nelson lakes you go mad from the buzzing if you are flycamping in ther.
sherdforlife
Member for: 11 years 2 months

Postby Yogi on Thu 27/Aug/09 10:21pm

charliehopkins wrote:CLEAN GREEN 100% PURE NZ I LOVE NUCLEAR FREE MIXED WITH TB AND WMB ON MI CORNIES. IT IS JUST THE BEST I LOVE YOU DOC AND NZ GOVT THANK YOU FOR THE CANCER

You're a retard Charlie. Since when did 1080 give you cancer. I heard it gives you AIDs. Why don't you get your facts straight
Yogi
Member for: 13 years 9 months

Local Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts