Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby Oli on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:16pm

Gosh, what a bunch of agronauts! I don't know whether or not I agree with Charlie but you guys ganging up on him sure makes me want to... :crazy:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby sherdforlife on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:17pm

thats right ther are a fuck load of dum arse hunters around who make a fuck load of noise and scer away the animals so the only thing to shoot is ther mate.

lol 1080 is considerd a W.M.D. by the U.S. goverment so they have banned the manufacture of it, so doc are gona make it in new zealand...real smart. plus its stupid because new zealanders pride them selfs on nuc free shit and not letting the war ships in, yet we make a substance that the us have baned?

the 1080 manufacture is payed for by fonterea because the possoms spread tb betwen cows, so the most intensive droping is around farms.

so next time you enjoy a some W.M.D. with your breakfast or in your cupa tea i hope you smile at the fact that we are a nuc free country.
sherdforlife
User avatar
Member for: 11 years 2 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby charliehopkins on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:18pm

SlackBoy wrote:
charliehopkins wrote:
SlackBoy wrote:
charliehopkins wrote:
E Dogg Capizzle wrote:1080 is awesome. :thumbsup:


you'll see. one day.... but then agian you porbably wont see because you dont care about the natural environment if it doesnt include beer or petrol. you really dont care and nothing i say will change that but i will enjoy the bush and everytime i go out i will think of you and your lame and broing life sitting in a city doing bugger all thinking you have all the answers. you will never know what it is like to be passionate about the bush
I would like to see the bush rid of introduced species. And placing a ban on the savage hunting of Kunekune with Dogs. Be a fucking man, go after the pig yourself, with only a knife. Thats much more fair.


i deer hunt not pig hunt
did you not see see where I said I'd like to see the bush rid of introduced species. Deers an introduced species

Ignorant AND retarded


you take on a 200kg boar adn tell me how you get on. the boar would kill you. dead. and the world would be a better place. so are you a vegetarian? because pig hunting is a whole lot more humane than pig farm. like the battery hens. locked in a cage with all the poo and food in the same troph. that is not humane. but you still buy the pork shops
charliehopkins
User avatar
Member for: 10 years 0 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby Wobbler on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:20pm

sherdforlife wrote:thats right ther are a fuck load of dum arse hunters around who make a fuck load of noise and scer away the animals so the only thing to shoot is ther mate.

lol 1080 is considerd a W.M.D. by the U.S. goverment so they have banned the manufacture of it, so doc are gona make it in new zealand...real smart. plus its stupid because new zealanders pride them selfs on nuc free shit and not letting the war ships in, yet we make a substance that the us have baned?

the 1080 manufacture is payed for by fonterea because the possoms spread tb betwen cows, so the most intensive droping is around farms.

so next time you enjoy a some W.M.D. with your breakfast or in your cupa tea i hope you smile at the fact that we are a nuc free country.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_fluoroacetate wrote:In the United States it is used to kill coyotes. Other countries using 1080 include Australia, Mexico, and Israel.[2]


oh yup
Wobbler
User avatar
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby charliehopkins on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:20pm

sherdforlife wrote:thats right ther are a fuck load of dum arse hunters around who make a fuck load of noise and scer away the animals so the only thing to shoot is ther mate.

lol 1080 is considerd a W.M.D. by the U.S. goverment so they have banned the manufacture of it, so doc are gona make it in new zealand...real smart. plus its stupid because new zealanders pride them selfs on nuc free shit and not letting the war ships in, yet we make a substance that the us have baned?

the 1080 manufacture is payed for by fonterea because the possoms spread tb betwen cows, so the most intensive droping is around farms.

so next time you enjoy a some W.M.D. with your breakfast or in your cupa tea i hope you smile at the fact that we are a nuc free country.


CLEAN GREEN 100% PURE NZ I LOVE NUCLEAR FREE MIXED WITH TB AND WMB ON MI CORNIES. IT IS JUST THE BEST I LOVE YOU DOC AND NZ GOVT THANK YOU FOR THE CANCER
charliehopkins
User avatar
Member for: 10 years 0 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby SlackBoy on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:21pm

charliehopkins wrote:
SlackBoy wrote:
charliehopkins wrote:
SlackBoy wrote:
charliehopkins wrote:
E Dogg Capizzle wrote:1080 is awesome. :thumbsup:


you'll see. one day.... but then agian you porbably wont see because you dont care about the natural environment if it doesnt include beer or petrol. you really dont care and nothing i say will change that but i will enjoy the bush and everytime i go out i will think of you and your lame and broing life sitting in a city doing bugger all thinking you have all the answers. you will never know what it is like to be passionate about the bush
I would like to see the bush rid of introduced species. And placing a ban on the savage hunting of Kunekune with Dogs. Be a fucking man, go after the pig yourself, with only a knife. Thats much more fair.


i deer hunt not pig hunt
did you not see see where I said I'd like to see the bush rid of introduced species. Deers an introduced species

Ignorant AND retarded


you take on a 200kg boar adn tell me how you get on. the boar would kill you. dead. and the world would be a better place. so are you a vegetarian? because pig hunting is a whole lot more humane than pig farm. like the battery hens. locked in a cage with all the poo and food in the same troph. that is not humane. but you still buy the pork shops

you really are fighting a loosing battle m'boy.
SlackBoy
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby charliehopkins on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:23pm

Oli wrote:Gosh, what a bunch of agronauts! I don't know whether or not I agree with Charlie but you guys ganging up on him sure makes me want to... :crazy:


thank you oli for trying to keep this thread calm and mature. i do think this vorb thread was a waste of time considering the lame little things you are picking out of my reply's. you are answering with no content and just little mistakes like fluro camo
charliehopkins
User avatar
Member for: 10 years 0 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby charliehopkins on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:25pm

SlackBoy wrote:How are the going to afford the more expensive option?
Rationalisation is key


stop giving money to the niggers to go to uni when the drop out of school in 5th form
charliehopkins
User avatar
Member for: 10 years 0 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby DropKick on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:25pm

Oli wrote:Gosh, what a bunch of agronauts! I don't know whether or not I agree with Charlie but you guys ganging up on him sure makes me want to... :crazy:
\\Just come over here ( super-city-maori-seats-t99677.html ), we're bad mouthing the Maoris
DropKick
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:27pm

charliehopkins wrote:
SlackBoy wrote:How are the going to afford the more expensive option?
Rationalisation is key


stop giving money to the niggers to go to uni when the drop out of school in 5th form


:huh:
E Dogg Capizzle
User avatar
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby sherdforlife on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:28pm

charliehopkins wrote:
SlackBoy wrote:How are the going to afford the more expensive option?
Rationalisation is key


stop giving money to the niggers to go to uni when the drop out of school in 5th form


and you wonder why they think your a red neck hunter?!?
sherdforlife
User avatar
Member for: 11 years 2 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby Wobbler on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:28pm

charliehopkins wrote:
SlackBoy wrote:How are the going to afford the more expensive option?
Rationalisation is key


stop giving money to the niggers to go to uni when the drop out of school in 5th form


good way to add some weight to your argument buddy.
Wobbler
User avatar
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby Oli on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:29pm

charliehopkins wrote:
SlackBoy wrote:How are the going to afford the more expensive option?
Rationalisation is key


stop giving money to the niggers to go to uni when the drop out of school in 5th form

Okay, you lost me there. Not cool. 1080 the whole fucking country if it puts rednecks like you out of business. :angry:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby neels on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:30pm

charliehopkins wrote:
SlackBoy wrote:How are the going to afford the more expensive option?
Rationalisation is key


stop giving money to the niggers to go to uni when the drop out of school in 5th form

They should be out picking cotton trapping possums instead
neels
User avatar
"I've got opinions, that don't make any sense"
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby Oli on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:30pm

DropKick wrote:
Oli wrote:Gosh, what a bunch of agronauts! I don't know whether or not I agree with Charlie but you guys ganging up on him sure makes me want to... :crazy:
\\Just come over here ( super-city-maori-seats-t99677.html ), we're bad mouthing the Maoris
No need. :hmmm:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Local Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

56 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 53 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Torpedo7