Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby SlackBoy on Thu 27/Aug/09 8:38pm

charliehopkins wrote:
E Dogg Capizzle wrote:1080 is awesome. :thumbsup:


you'll see. one day.... but then agian you porbably wont see because you dont care about the natural environment if it doesnt include beer or petrol. you really dont care and nothing i say will change that but i will enjoy the bush and everytime i go out i will think of you and your lame and broing life sitting in a city doing bugger all thinking you have all the answers. you will never know what it is like to be passionate about the bush
I would like to see the bush rid of introduced species. And placing a ban on the savage hunting of Kunekune with Dogs. Be a fucking man, go after the pig yourself, with only a knife. Thats much more fair.
SlackBoy
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby Scotty on Thu 27/Aug/09 8:39pm

fucking oath.

But then I don't get to my guns pah!
Scotty
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby SlackBoy on Thu 27/Aug/09 8:42pm

Scotty wrote:fucking oath.

But then I don't get to my guns pah!
You can still use them for what they are meant for. Reets like charlie and Norman
SlackBoy
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby Scotty on Thu 27/Aug/09 8:47pm

Hunters have been known for mis-identifying their targets.
Scotty
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby SlackBoy on Thu 27/Aug/09 8:51pm

Scotty wrote:Hunters have been known for mis-identifying their targets.
Wel they won't wear camo orange
SlackBoy
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby happybaboon on Thu 27/Aug/09 8:51pm

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politic ... ortunities

The Government's got the right idea. The possums won't have anything to kill and will eventually die out on there own if we dig up the habitats of all those pesky native trees and animals and sell the minerals for the precious! And then we won't have to use 1080 any more :)
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby charliehopkins on Thu 27/Aug/09 8:57pm

SlackBoy wrote:
charliehopkins wrote:
E Dogg Capizzle wrote:1080 is awesome. :thumbsup:


you'll see. one day.... but then agian you porbably wont see because you dont care about the natural environment if it doesnt include beer or petrol. you really dont care and nothing i say will change that but i will enjoy the bush and everytime i go out i will think of you and your lame and broing life sitting in a city doing bugger all thinking you have all the answers. you will never know what it is like to be passionate about the bush
I would like to see the bush rid of introduced species. And placing a ban on the savage hunting of Kunekune with Dogs. Be a fucking man, go after the pig yourself, with only a knife. Thats much more fair.


i deer hunt not pig hunt
charliehopkins
User avatar
Member for: 10 years 0 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby DropKick on Thu 27/Aug/09 8:58pm

I say stick with the 1080 everywhere, send the hunters into the countries prisons to keep them happy - gives time for possums to die, good animals to reproduce, and provides some delightful marksmanship at paramoremo :thumbsup:

its win win win!
DropKick
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby charliehopkins on Thu 27/Aug/09 8:59pm

i use orange camo in the bush adn so do my hunting partenters and i do agree with you i cannot see how someone can get head shot when wearing an orange hat

this shit is so visible. it glows and i could never see how you could think its a deer. its like a glow stick
charliehopkins
User avatar
Member for: 10 years 0 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby Scotty on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:00pm

charliehopkins wrote:i deer hunt not pig hunt

Other hunters do, stop being so friggin' selfish!
Scotty
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby neels on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:01pm

charliehopkins wrote:i cannot see how someone can get head shot when wearing an orange hat

Because stupid hunters get over excited at the prospect of killing something and get trigger happy.
neels
User avatar
"I've got opinions, that don't make any sense"
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby SlackBoy on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:09pm

charliehopkins wrote:
SlackBoy wrote:
charliehopkins wrote:
E Dogg Capizzle wrote:1080 is awesome. :thumbsup:


you'll see. one day.... but then agian you porbably wont see because you dont care about the natural environment if it doesnt include beer or petrol. you really dont care and nothing i say will change that but i will enjoy the bush and everytime i go out i will think of you and your lame and broing life sitting in a city doing bugger all thinking you have all the answers. you will never know what it is like to be passionate about the bush
I would like to see the bush rid of introduced species. And placing a ban on the savage hunting of Kunekune with Dogs. Be a fucking man, go after the pig yourself, with only a knife. Thats much more fair.


i deer hunt not pig hunt
did you not see see where I said I'd like to see the bush rid of introduced species. Deers an introduced species

Ignorant AND retarded
SlackBoy
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby charliehopkins on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:10pm

[quote="OliverBendix

Oh, and DOC isn't out to destroy the native flora and fauna.[/quote]

you are completely right. i totally agree they are not they are the CONSERVATION dep and yes. BUT by taking the cheaper pest control method this has a side effect of destroying of native flora and forna
charliehopkins
User avatar
Member for: 10 years 0 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby SlackBoy on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:13pm

How are the going to afford the more expensive option?
Rationalisation is key
SlackBoy
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Re: Use Of 1080 In New Zealand

Postby charliehopkins on Thu 27/Aug/09 9:14pm

avantibill wrote:But seriously, the possums have devastated the tree canopy of our native bush, I think it will take alot more than a good keen man to control/wipe out the noxious pest that is a protected species across the ditch. I think the lack of bird song in the bush is more to do with possums destroying the vegetation than watching HD I mean being affected by 1080 poison.


good keen man is a saying not one person. there are lots and yes it doesnt take 1080 to control them becasue when we had the good keen man selling the plets we had full forestation and no big possum control problems becasue the trappers were getting out htere!!! honestly we can do it with trapping

it is a mixture of 1080 and possums though 1080 kills all the possums to so how do dead possums kill birds? they dont/ 1080 does
charliehopkins
User avatar
Member for: 10 years 0 months

Local Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

49 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot] and 48 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Torpedo7

cron