Re: British Mini's Are The Best!!!!1

Postby cooper770 on Wed 3/Feb/10 12:39pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:
cooper770 wrote:
Fraser wrote:Cooper770 sounds a bit uptight about things.

oh I'm not up tight :lol:

just love hassling the harassers as all ready discussed...you know fish in a barrel and all that :lol:

Attaching :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: to every post doesn't help with the general perception that you are in fact a retard btw.

really? Thanks for the up date...let me just file that in the " and I should care becuase" section of the round filing bin :butbut: :butbut: :butbut: :butbut: :butbut: :butbut: :butbut: would you prefer the simpler "HaHa" then?
cooper770
"Enjoy the sandpit Kids, some of us have left Kindy."
Member for: 8 years 2 months

Postby cooper770 on Wed 3/Feb/10 12:40pm

Oli wrote:None of which is true, I would add.

it must be true....this is the interweb and everything on the interweb is true....isn't it?
cooper770

Postby Wobbler on Wed 3/Feb/10 12:43pm

This post was made by cooper770 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

this thread is now tolerable :love:
Wobbler
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby shmoodiver on Wed 3/Feb/10 12:47pm

Wobbler wrote:
This post was made by cooper770 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

but but he's the undisputed king of all automotive knowledge don't you know, he was there at the factory! probably shitting in his hands and rubbing it on his face, but there none the less!
shmoodiver
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 10 years 3 months

Postby Wobbler on Wed 3/Feb/10 12:48pm

shmoodiver wrote:
Wobbler wrote:

but but he's the undisputed king of all automotive knowledge don't you know, he was there at the factory! probably shitting in his hands and rubbing it on his face, but there none the less!

:D
Wobbler
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby cooper770 on Wed 3/Feb/10 1:00pm

getting back on subject, now that all the kiddies have , I hope, finished behaving like total dickheads throwing their toys out the pram....oh and wobbler your name was mentioned in that PM I got about dented to.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (just to add to the retard stakes)

Look what we have here....is it a Bird, a Plane ...no its a Ford????
tripleeight-teamvodafone-holden-v8supercars-01.jpg
the latest offering from.....
cooper770

Postby cooper770 on Wed 3/Feb/10 1:03pm

nostromo wrote:You can keep your Mr Ed, it'll always be Francis the talking mule for me :love:

yes Francis was cool to.....and its good to see some things don't change, we still have talking dumb Ass's. The technology moves on but a dumb Ass will always be a dumb Ass with or with out the wizardry of Hollywood.
cooper770

Postby nostromo on Wed 3/Feb/10 1:08pm

Anyway, moving along..what are the SS2000 fields like these days? And are they big dollar cars now, or are there still peeps getting about in Datsuns and the like??
nostromo
":-("
Member for: 11 years 8 months

Postby phunk on Wed 3/Feb/10 1:11pm

phunk
Member for: 13 years 9 months

Postby cooper770 on Wed 3/Feb/10 1:13pm

nostromo wrote:Anyway, moving along..what are the SS2000 fields like these days? And are they big dollar cars now, or are there still peeps getting about in Datsuns and the like??

There's a good mix of cars. Look on

http://www.ss2000.co.nz/ and http://www.irc.org.nz/

it has a good section on cars/drivers. I like the old Vauxhall Chevete, not what you expect under the hood.
cooper770

Postby banga on Wed 3/Feb/10 2:38pm

This would be sweet, a bit of a sleeper. Although you would want there to be some serious suspension/brake upgrades!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motor ... 218041.htm
banga
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Postby shmoodiver on Wed 3/Feb/10 3:24pm

that'd be a whole heap of fun
shmoodiver
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Postby Datsane on Wed 3/Feb/10 4:18pm

Is it still torque steer in a RWD or just shit suspension design :eh:
Datsane
"Chiave Inglese"
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Postby shmoodiver on Wed 3/Feb/10 4:22pm

Datsane wrote:Is it still torque steer in a RWD or just shit suspension design :eh:

:crazy: sounds like there is something not strait/square etc
shmoodiver

Postby Datsane on Wed 3/Feb/10 4:53pm

banga wrote:This would be sweet, a bit of a sleeper. Although you would want there to be some serious suspension/brake upgrades!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motor ... 218041.htm

$14k for a bastardised mk2 not running a ford engine or drive line, thats not been cert'd is asking for trouble and far to much money.
Panelbeaters can do more then fit panels now, news to me. Not a selling point either.
Last edited by Datsane on Wed 3/Feb/10 5:03pm, edited 1 time in total.
Datsane
"Chiave Inglese"
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Cars | Motoring | Sifting - Latest Posts