Re: Ultegra Di2

Postby istepinyards on Wed 13/Jul/11 3:29pm

shmoodiver wrote:
musket wrote:Not really. crc would move inequality hundred times the volume of the entire nz market. their buy price would reflect that.

:withstupid:

mellow jonnies (sp) moves more shimano than all of nz

*waits for the, it's not fair that wholesalers can't get it at the same rate rant*

Get over it, you live in a shit small country, stop being the stereotypical New Zealanderish whinger, and realise that you really don't matter as a country in the grand scheme of things.

That is all
istepinyards
"I'm not arrogant, I am just better than you. That is a scientific fact."
Member for: 10 years 10 months

Postby great uncle bulgaria on Wed 13/Jul/11 4:43pm

*yawn*
great uncle bulgaria
""misunderstood and persecuted""
Member for: 7 years 1 month

Postby great uncle bulgaria on Wed 13/Jul/11 4:49pm

shmoodiver wrote:
musket wrote:Not really. crc would move inequality hundred times the volume of the entire nz market. their buy price would reflect that.

I try to do a mixture of both LBS and web buying.
I remain sceptical that the differences I see in end user price reflect the price difference to the suppliers - there seems to be massive voids at times - some of this will be "special" or "loss leader" but i would estimate that the price difference I see are about 20-30 percent regularly - is there really that much difference in cost to suppliers??
great uncle bulgaria
""misunderstood and persecuted""
Member for: 7 years 1 month

Postby Percy Pig on Wed 13/Jul/11 5:18pm

great uncle bulgaria wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:

I try to do a mixture of both LBS and web buying.
I remain sceptical that the differences I see in end user price reflect the price difference to the suppliers - there seems to be massive voids at times - some of this will be "special" or "loss leader" but i would estimate that the price difference I see are about 20-30 percent regularly - is there really that much difference in cost to suppliers??

Yes.
Percy Pig
"Got a bone?"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby shmoodiver on Wed 13/Jul/11 8:56pm

istepinyards wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:

*waits for the, it's not fair that wholesalers can't get it at the same rate rant*

Get over it, you live in a shit small country, stop being the stereotypical New Zealanderish whinger, and realise that you really don't matter as a country in the grand scheme of things.

That is all

no snakes but, not many Australians either ;)
shmoodiver
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 10 years 3 months

Postby istepinyards on Wed 13/Jul/11 8:57pm

shmoodiver wrote:
istepinyards wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:

That is all

no snakes but, not many Australians either ;)
Thats what I like about being English :thumbsup:
istepinyards

Postby shmoodiver on Wed 13/Jul/11 9:02pm

You must be a very tolerant man. :D
shmoodiver
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Postby Kiwicyclo on Wed 13/Jul/11 9:03pm

Now discounted on Wiggle 20% off, $1496 NZD . . . . FD, RD, Shifters, Battery, Internal cable Set, Handle Bar Cable Set, Battery, charger . . . silly cheap!
Kiwicyclo
"Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win you are still retarded."
Member for: 7 years 3 months

Postby istepinyards on Wed 13/Jul/11 9:13pm

shmoodiver wrote:You must be a very tolerant man. :D
Everything about that statement is untrue :lol:
istepinyards

Postby shmoodiver on Wed 13/Jul/11 9:14pm

You're not a man?
shmoodiver

Postby istepinyards on Wed 13/Jul/11 9:17pm

To be a man one must take responsibility for ones self, therefor I am just a boy :)
istepinyards

Postby slidecontrol on Wed 13/Jul/11 9:17pm

istepinyards wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:You must be a very tolerant man. :D
Everything about that statement is untrue :lol:

shmoodiver wrote:You're not a man?

pwned :lol:
slidecontrol
"YOLO = carpe diem for idiots"
Member for: 10 years 8 months

Postby shmoodiver on Wed 13/Jul/11 9:18pm

istepinyards wrote:To be a man one must take responsibility for ones self, therefor I am just a boy :)

:D
shmoodiver

Postby Mickyfinn on Wed 13/Jul/11 9:55pm

great uncle bulgaria wrote:
Dr. Fuentes wrote:
Mickyfinn wrote:Ur local bike shop bought it for the same as Wiggle!!!

I think you'll find even bike shop employees can buy stuff from CRC, Wiggle or Starbike cheaper than they can get it for from the NZ wholesaler - and that's with a discount off wholesale.

Stay in school.

that really does beg the question as to WTF sort of profit the wholesaler is making.

Point taken.... however the stuff in the UK has alot further to travel than it does to here??

so someone making big bucks... I say we all boycott and buy online... the only problem with that is that you get such good service with LBS and as such i would prefer to pay the premium.. but its getting silly... people are buying 2years old stuff on trade me for the price new on chain reaction
Mickyfinn
Member for: 7 years 10 months

Postby Percy Pig on Wed 13/Jul/11 9:56pm

istepinyards wrote:To be a man one must take responsibility for ones self, therefor I am just a boy :)

The scary thing about this statement, is he can back it up!! :D
Percy Pig
"Got a bone?"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Climbing | Cycling | Cyclocross | Road Cycling - Latest Posts